Author Topic: A High Like No Other  (Read 2915 times)

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« on: August 15, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
There is no high that compares in any way, shape or form to the "high" that can be attained thru the act of brutally murdering someone. Forget about it! Anyone who claims otherwise more than likely hasn't had the pleasure.

The first time that I had the satisfaction of ending someone's life with my bare hands was quite memorable to say the least. Defending myself against the playground bully was the prelude to one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. He was just a little chickenshit in 3rd grade that thought he was going to improve his status with the rest of the class that day by pushing it with ME that day. He had another think coming! He had something to prove. I had nothing to lose at all. No one there liked me, and I didn't like them either. I didn't care one way or the other. I was more than ready to weigh in against this scrawny little prick. He had been asking for it for days now. So now he wanted to start in with me. Fine, let him throw the first punch. Dad always said to let them hit you first. After that, they're fair game. Little did he know how far I would take his suggestion. So we're out on the playground and he says some stupid stuff that I don't recall, and then made the mistake of hitting me. It barely hurt -- nothing but a jab to my chest, but it was ALL I needed! I got him by the throat and had him on the ground straightaway. I proceeded to squeeze until he began to turn blue. I would have finished him this way had the rest of the little bastards not pulled my hands off of his neck. They couldn't let him fight for himself. So then he gets up and starts swinging at me, landing a few good punches. This got me going, so I ended up getting him GOOD a few times right in his face. That felt DAMNED good! I was glad now that they had kept me from choking him -- this way would surely turn out to be much more rewarding! He was bleeding. I hit him again, this time really connecting with his face well. I heard and felt the bones in his nose crack. He bent over putting his face in his hands. Before anyone could do anything, I kicked him in the side of his head, dislocating his jaw. It was getting better. He was mine now...and there would be no more bullshit from this fucker ever again...

Next, I got him up against the brick wall, and proceeded to bash his head into it over and over until the back of it split open! SPLATTTT! His blood made those brickes even redder! The adrenaline had really kicked in by now...I took a deep breath and waited momentarily to see what (if anything) he would do. He made a pathetic attempt to swing at me, so I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his back in an effort to break it. He started to scream, and I kept pushing it up, just like my father had showed me how to do. At this point, one of the other kids tried to stop me so I turned him around (the bully) so that he was facing the wall, and smashed his face into it with all my might, still holding onto his arm. He turned around revealing a facefull of blood, which I threw a hard punch into, jamming his nose upward -- another useful tactic that pop had taught me. He fell to the ground and was silent. I sensed that my work was done. It was. The rest is kind of a delirious blur..until the paramedics arrived and shook their heads in disbelief declaring him dead.

All I said in response to anyone that day was, "He hit me first."

What happened to me as a result of this? Not a damned thing. I played it off as if it were an accident, like I didn't mean to kill him, though I knew damned well that I did. There was a deep sense of satisfaction in knowing that I had ended that bastard's life. He more than deserved it...after all, he threw the first punch. I didn't forget the rush that I got that day either. I would not be able to live without that feeling for too long. ineeded more...I needed to feel my hands dealing out justice to someone again, and soon...

MORE LATER...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 01:43:00 AM »
Uhh, I want the last 5 minutes of my life back please.

What a fucking piece of work.

Who gives a fuck if you murdered someone, or got away with it? Or simply fabricated this mediocre story. Murder is a daily occurance where I come from. As is dealing with the incredibly warped minds of those who simply claim thay have murdered another person.

Heres something to think about nuttjob.

What goes around comes around. Wouldnt surprise me a bit if kharma takes a role in your miserable life, and you end up on death row for a murder you DIDNT commit.

Now THAT would be a good story!

One more thing to consider, if your story is true, the punishment you dolled out to this person were consequences for the very same behavior YOU displayed by killing him.

In your own world of rules, you deserve the same fate....death.

Idiot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 02:39:00 AM »
I think The Butcher needs some medicine. :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
On 2005-08-15 06:00:00, The Butcher wrote:

MORE LATER..."

Tookie, Monday night at midnight, bye, bye!

http://www.tookie.com/

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 09:33:00 AM »
I bet the butcher is really a sad little boy who still has a problem wetting his bed and wearing his mommy's underwear! Hey, why don't you kill yourself? That would be great!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »
Does someone makes threats to you with a crowbar?
I think the reality of you wetting your bed while wearing you mom's underwear is probably enough of an image, thank you.

Maybe you should consider writing for Wes Craven or Steven King, put your illness to work for you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
The Butcher has done some work for me.  I offered him money, drugs and women for his services but he said the pleasure was on him and turned down the gifts.  Well, except for the women.  But I think he wanted to kill em so I gave him Anons address instead.   :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 09:09:00 PM »
I would do a little something for something done!
 :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
Hmmmmnn....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 03:57:00 AM »
On 2005-09-12 22:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Uhh, I want the last 5 minutes of my life back please.

What a fucking piece of work.

Who gives a fuck if you murdered someone, or got away with it? Or simply fabricated this mediocre story. Murder is a daily occurance where I come from. As is dealing with the incredibly warped minds of those who simply claim thay have murdered another person.

Heres something to think about nuttjob.

What goes around comes around. Wouldnt surprise me a bit if kharma takes a role in your miserable life, and you end up on death row for a murder you DIDNT commit.

Now THAT would be a good story!

One more thing to consider, if your story is true, the punishment you dolled out to this person were consequences for the very same behavior YOU displayed by killing him.

In your own world of rules, you deserve the same fate....death.

Idiot

"

I rather liked his stories of death and bodily destruction.

Now, Butcher, my challenge to you is to fight yourself. Like something right out of a weekly Mike Hammer show - Fight Yourself. You heard me. You've met your match! Go at it with yourself, all out drag down fist flailing brawl with you-know-who.

But don't spare any expense because this is the one motherfucker you've been waiting to kill and/or brawl with your whole life. Take the fight to a 30 story building, pushing kicking biting breaking gnashing poking hitting fucking yelling bashing, get to the top and grab hold of the motherfucker and throw him the fuck off the building!!!

When you get back to the bottom of the building, pick that piece of shit up and put him in your car in the trunk. Drive him out to your place and let him rest for a few days, when he wakes and is rested you let that gangstah know and tell him you're going to sword fight him on the beach at dawn just as the sun is coming over horizon. But you can cheat the pissant and bring some mace and other shit along. Be sure to use the trite sand in your eyes trick while he's down. Mess that sorry shitbag up, man. Slice, dice, run him through.

When he's on the ground dieing you say some cold hard shit to the motherfucker, something like only a desperate person would say when they've reached the point where they don't care no mo'.

As he's dieing take him to the hospital and foot the bills. Let him get rested up and then when he's ready you find him again and this time it's an all out gun war with that bastard. Blow his fucking head off. Take those little pea shooters and torture him by shooting him in the kneecaps. You can really bloody someone by shooting them in the main arteries.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
So Butcher......nothing more to say????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
How about giving the guy a fuckin' chance? :grin:

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
Hello all.. It's been a while and I wanted to 'share' about my latest killing! I was just visiting an old friend up in old New York and happened to witness a rather unpleasant scene while waiting for a subway train. There was a poor old fellow lumbering around on crutches that had fallen prey to a few hooligans that had been lurking about. I had seen it coming before it began to happen. Anyway, there they were, acting like the toughguys that they imagined themselves to be in all of their driveling dribbling wet dreams of the 'glamour' of wielding pistols...slapping and pushing this old gent around as if they had something to be proud of. Normally I would have thought twice about the risk of being shot -- I don't believe in guns -- and perhaps would have hesitated to intervene. However, I found this bunch of sods to be particularly irksome and as there were no police there to do anything about it I decided to act....

There were three of them. I singled out the one I took to be their "leader", as if that term could apply when referring to piss-ants such as these petty and vicious hoodlums. Anyway when the subway drew near, I pushed him at just the right moment and he was killed instantly by the oncoming train! Lots of fun to witness the stupified fear on this one's face as that train smacked him into oblivion! Quickly, I buried my trusty meat cleaver into the skull of the one closest me and drew my police regulation flashlight on the third... Before he could even think of pulling anything on me I knocked him unconscious with the butt-end of it and stomped on his head a few times until his skull broke to pieces... Great fun! All of this before the subway doors shut! I was able to transfer trains and walk to my old friend's flat without a hitch, patting myself on the back all the way for defending the defenseless! Lookout Guardian Angels...haha.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
A High Like No Other
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2006, 12:14:00 AM »
Butcher!! Where the hell have you been???