Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 106372 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »
Ive never spent a cent on tuition for any program for any child, nor have I sent my children to participate in any program, nor have I owned a program, been a consultant, or been a counselor.

And you were complaining about people uninvolved in the issue commenting? I was at a program, several in fact.

Nor do I condone abusive behavior on any level.

Nor do I. Since I was abused (according to the LAW) at two different facilities, commonly discussed here, I feel I have the right to comment as I wish. As do you. Thank you for being honest about where you are coming from-- seemingly someone uninvolved in the industry?

I am someone who is interested in preserving the reputation and integrity of the counselors and teachers who truly care about their charges

:???: Is there a friend of yours who's name appears on this website? What charges? Good people can work at abusive programs, what does this prove? Good intentions don't mean squat to me.

The ones who spend months trying to help those in their care.

Admirable, but even those with the best intentions can do harm.

The sins of a few should not allow the whole lot to be condemned.

Everyone has a right to speak up around here, it's a completely free forum. Those who have had good experiences can post their stories, those of us who had dreadful experiences can post ours. Wouldn't you agree? The horrible sins you do read about here almost always go unpunished. So yes, they do need to be condemned. We have every right to speak out, and never chose to be placed in this situation [hell] in the first place.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
Okey dokey Anon ST troll who "came here looking for information on the industry and on some particular programs".[wink, wink]
And who KNOWS Karen doesn't post here...

How could you know she doesn't post here, yet know nothing of Fornits before you arrived to have your sensibilities assaulted?

Speaking of:
"...name-calling, swearing, personal attacks against people that are basically invented..."
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 190#120038

Fortunately, they're moderated over there and on their best behavior. Good Thing.. see how they act without consequences.... They've really been acting out over here. You should post this URL so the other STs can read it for themselves.

Curious why you guys picked this particular thread to bombard and side track. Is SW a highly prefered program at ST?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2005, 08:39:00 AM »
invented?  what the fuck do you know about it?  remember you just SENT your kid there, YOU didn't go.  

fuck you, you dirty, money grubbing, evil, child abuser.   :lol:

don't you have some teens to hate or something? anything else to do but troll, troll, troll?

see ya later, karen!!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »
Which post says "invented?"

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »
I am the person who posted about trying to point out the good people in the industry. I am not the same person who Deborah is referring to in her post below. I have not sent any of my children to a program. I have never abused a child in my care. I do not work for any program, nor am I being asked or paid to come on this board from the Struggling Teens website or any other website. There is more than one person on this board who does not agree with the blind hatred of all programs. There are many, many Anonymous souls on this board and most are not named Karen.  :roll:  Save the insults for the ones insulting you. I did not.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
On 2005-08-29 15:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The previous post was not by Karen.  She does not post here.

You know, I think this is the most immature, angry and irrational group of people on the entire internet. Congratulations!  I came here looking for information on the industry and on some particular programs, and what I found was a bunch of name-calling, swearing, personal attacks against people that are basically invented and little helpful information.  Do you really want this forum to be like this?"

this tupid bitch, Karen, said it here.  "invented"
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
If the true-believer-posters here really hate anons so much--why not just ignore them?  

We anons can get just as much amusement or publicity for other points of view out of this site whether or not any of you respond.  Apparently (based on the numerous rants and frequent paranoid thinking that everyone is "Karen") it really takes an emotional toll on some of you to respond to the anons---so why not just let it go?

And for heaven's sake try to really comprehend that it is not ONE but MANY people who are posting anonymously.  Every now and then one of you says that you realize there are many anons but then that particular poster usuallygoes right back to interpreting every anon post as one particular boogy man---which may differ on the basis of which true believer is ranting.

It was funny but it's getting painful to watch---why don't you do what you can to preserve your mental health---try just ignoring unidentified posters adn see if that doesn't make you feel a whole lot calmer and rational

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
shut your pie-hole, karen.  shut it now.  you need to focus on getting your lame unemployed ass a job and on shutting your pie-hole.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
Now there is a mature response to someone you don't agree with. Sounds like someone has some growing up to do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2005, 05:01:00 PM »
Do you Fornits regulars-who seem to also post as Anons much of the time- I guess they must be Karen- know how ridiculous you look and how childish you are?  What is the point of this entire thread? You continue to bash some woman who apparently doesn't even post on this forum- perhaps never did. You can't go more than one post without insulting and foul language.  Boy, you sure make a good case for ALL teens being in programs.  Your parents sure fucked up with you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 12:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If the true-believer-posters here really hate anons so much--why not just ignore them?  

We anons can get just as much amusement or publicity for other points of view out of this site whether or not any of you respond.  Apparently (based on the numerous rants and frequent paranoid thinking that everyone is "Karen") it really takes an emotional toll on some of you to respond to the anons---so why not just let it go?

And for heaven's sake try to really comprehend that it is not ONE but MANY people who are posting anonymously.  Every now and then one of you says that you realize there are many anons but then that particular poster usuallygoes right back to interpreting every anon post as one particular boogy man---which may differ on the basis of which true believer is ranting.

It was funny but it's getting painful to watch---why don't you do what you can to preserve your mental health---try just ignoring unidentified posters adn see if that doesn't make you feel a whole lot calmer and rational

"

::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Your parents sure fucked up with you!"

Yes, that's true. That's why I found this forum in the first place, they sent me to an abusive program. So, yes, they did fuck up... bigtime.

::both::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
On 2005-08-30 14:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Do you Fornits regulars-who seem to also post as Anons much of the time- I guess they must be Karen- know how ridiculous you look and how childish you are?  What is the point of this entire thread? You continue to bash some woman who apparently doesn't even post on this forum- perhaps never did. You can't go more than one post without insulting and foul language.  Boy, you sure make a good case for ALL teens being in programs.  Your parents sure fucked up with you!"

what did i just tell you about your pie-hole, karen?  i said shut your pie-hole, not run it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »
What about you? When are you going to shut yours?

:wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2005, 12:48:00 AM »
On 2005-08-30 17:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What about you? When are you going to shut yours?

:wstupid: "

Great response.  :roll: Stupid.  :lol: