Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 106389 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2005, 11:44:00 PM »
Eckerd:  MIKEY WILTSIE

Restraint Death

He was a little boy.

Another senseless death at the hands of untrained BIG PEOPLE who can literally crush the life out of a boy Mikey's size and age.

:flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
A program ruined my family.

Dan in Seattle

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »
TSW, please tell us more about Eckard. I'll tell you why I want to know. They've been around for a long time. I knew ppl in Straight who had been to STOP Camp (and wanted to return!) And I know that Jack Eckard was among the Wackenhut/Sembler/Büsh cronnies.

But I also know that, among those cronnies were ppl who had some different views about a lot of things aside from their common ground. I know very little about the Eckard camps aside from what I stated above. Would love to know more. I'm not so pesimistic as to pass on a potential ally just because they made poor choices about who to hang out with among their other youthful indiscretions. :wink:

Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise.
--James Madison, U.S. President

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
Posted: 2004-05-23 15:46:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Oh brother, here we go again ... Karen "not up to the details" though she does know the young man.
Perhaps Karen will share with us how it came to be that this kid ended up at ALA by way of Casa by the Sea? Also, I'd still like to know what her relationship to Strawn (the transport service) is as long as we're still playing DODGE BALL.

Professional evader.  Still trolling around after all this time...

I knew I had seen her before on the board.  

As it turns out, her son was at DUNDEE RANCH, the WWASP facility closed by the Costa Rican authorities for CHILD ABUSE. :eek:

No wonder, Karen, that you don't want to say where your kid went.  Your credibility has evaporated.  You willingly sent your child to an ABUSIVE HELL-HOLE that even a third-world country found to be so bad that they shut it down...  SAD.

How many times have you said "our program wasn't abusive," but refused to name the program?  NOW I CAN SEE WHY.

You actively support ONE OF THE WORST THAT EVER WAS!  How funny...   :lol:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2005, 10:32:00 AM »
What are you talking about? Karen's son went to a TBS in Virginia. She has been long gone from this board and is not reading or posting. My kid was in the same program and same group with hers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
Anon, this is a different Karen, not BuzzKill, but a frequently poster at ST who dropped a few verbal bombs then fled when she was exposed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
Someone has confused Karen in Dallas, with Karen in Kentucky.

Karen in Kentucky has been completely upfront with her situation in relation to these issues.

If Karen in Dallas has been more secretive, maybe she has her reasons.

Offline OverLord

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
You know whats funny .. this anon troll whow seems to know so much about karen. seirously thanks for the laughs.. karen.

i miss you karen. i love you karen. can i be your friend karen
?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
On 2005-08-06 22:45:00, Antigen wrote:

"TSW, please tell us more about Eckard. I'll tell you why I want to know. They've been around for a long time. I knew ppl in Straight who had been to STOP Camp (and wanted to return!) And I know that Jack Eckard was among the Wackenhut/Sembler/Büsh cronnies.

But I also know that, among those cronnies were ppl who had some different views about a lot of things aside from their common ground. I know very little about the Eckard camps aside from what I stated above. Would love to know more. I'm not so pesimistic as to pass on a potential ally just because they made poor choices about who to hang out with among their other youthful indiscretions. :wink:

Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise.
--James Madison, U.S. President

"

Michael Wiltsie was restrained to death at an Eckerd wilderness camp.  He was only 12.

http://teenadvocatesusa.org/MikeyW.html

Offline alternativa

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2005, 08:55:00 PM »
I think Karen in Dallas needs to be sent to Brat Camp. She obviously has a bad attitude and manipulation issues.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
On 2005-08-24 17:55:00, alternativa wrote:

"I think Karen in Dallas needs to be sent to Brat Camp. She obviously has a bad attitude and manipulation issues."

Bawaaaaaaaaahahahaaa!

Now that's a show I'd watch ... some parent lugging around a bad-girl rock in her back pack while hiking through the desert.

ABC?  Get with the program ... BRAT CAMP FOR DEFIANT PARENTS is what American's wanna see.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »
That lady, Karen, is a complete moron and as annoying as anyone I've ever seen on this board.  I'll be glad if she stays gone...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »
I think it's funny that you picked out someone to dump on who posted over here about 3 times. Good handle on all the Anons, Dysfunctional!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »
Three times?  You're nuts.  Maybe you're Karen?

At least you seem to know "all the Anons," so at least you've confirmed you all "work" together.

I think your compulsion to post is hilarious.  You just can't help yourself(or yourselves) can you?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2005, 09:41:00 AM »
She's baaaaaaaack....   :wave:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control