Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 108320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
"You know what--- I know for a FACT Karen does not post here."

How do you know?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 10:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"D.J. I did not post anything to you. That was some other anonymous person. My last comment on the board before the grammar issue came up was this one:

"And what makes your opinion better than someone else's? why would you be allowed to post your comments and someone else can't post theirs? Just because they don't agree? You seriously expect people to listen to you when you tell them to shut up? How delusional!!! Funny too!  "

That was directed at the person who keeps telling someone named Karen to shut their pie-hole, but they were directing that comment to me, although, I am not Karen, sorry.

"

Maybe you should get a login name to avoid any confusion.

I wholeheartedly agree: Karen's pie-hole should be shut.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2005, 02:43:00 PM »
Karen doesn't exist anyway

Hello Karen!

Only Karen posts that 'she doesn't exist'. Who else would know? Are you Karen's husband? Lesbian lover? Cunt cheese eater? HOd wo you know ?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
What makes you think this Karen does post? Anything signed with her name is so ignorant that it has to be one of you wonderful Fornits kids- or supposed adults.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 12:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What makes you think this Karen does post? Anything signed with her name is so ignorant that it has to be one of you wonderful Fornits kids- or supposed adults."

You hit it on the head there, anon.  Everything she writes is so ignorant that it could only be our favorite troll, Karen.

I know for a fact she posts because I've had discussions with her on this very board.  She's extremely ignorant, self-righteous, bellicose, degrading, hateful and, most of all, hates teenagers, especially her own.  

Yeah, that's her alright.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
Yeah, we all believe you DJ. Like you have a clue. Show me where this Karen has signed her name and you know it's her and not 4 or 5 other people.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
"self-righteous, bellicose, degrading, hateful"

I know someone who fits that and it's not Karen

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
Maybe all this stuff about Karen---illogical and paranoid as it sounds---is just some kind of a stab by the site regulars at trying to get everyone to use a user name.

Maybe they think by accusing everyone of being Karen they can get other anon posters so exasperated that they will say "OK just to prove I'm not Karen, I'll post as such and such a name".

I know that this user name thing has been something that certain posters have obsessed over in the past, and maybe I'm giving these people way too much credit (by suggesting that they're actually displaying logical goal-oriented behavior here).  

It's just so hard to believe that so many people intelligent enough to read and write (to a degree at least) can really be imagining that every other anon poster is from this one person Karen who others say doesn't even post here

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2005, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 13:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

""self-righteous, bellicose, degrading, hateful"

I know someone who fits that and it's not Karen

:rofl:

"

yeah, because you forgot "stupid cunt"

now it does describe karen
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 12:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yeah, we all believe you DJ. Like you have a clue. Show me where this Karen has signed her name and you know it's her and not 4 or 5 other people. "

ha ha ha.  "we all" as in "karen" :lol:  :lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
You know, I have been a supporter of this site and the underlying goal of exposing some of these dangerous programs.  I am really disappointed at the direction you have taken it and I am going to leave. Is this really what you want people seeing when they come to this site? Are you proud of this language and immaturity?  It is really a shame you have destroyed your credibility with this obscene language and angry attacks.
Please take a look at yourselves and perhaps think before you post.  If I were the owner/moderator of this site I would remove some of these posts simply because they are so ignorant and mean.
Gone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 15:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Maybe all this stuff about Karen---illogical and paranoid as it sounds---is just some kind of a stab by the site regulars at trying to get everyone to use a user name.

Maybe they think by accusing everyone of being Karen they can get other anon posters so exasperated that they will say "OK just to prove I'm not Karen, I'll post as such and such a name".

I know that this user name thing has been something that certain posters have obsessed over in the past, and maybe I'm giving these people way too much credit (by suggesting that they're actually displaying logical goal-oriented behavior here).  

It's just so hard to believe that so many people intelligent enough to read and write (to a degree at least) can really be imagining that every other anon poster is from this one person Karen who others say doesn't even post here"

Duh! You should know where Karen came from! She was a troll who accidentely gave a little too much info about herself out. THAT is the lesson here. IF ya gunna troll, try not to get caught!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
On 2005-08-31 15:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You know, I have been a supporter of this site and the underlying goal of exposing some of these dangerous programs.  I am really disappointed at the direction you have taken it and I am going to leave. Is this really what you want people seeing when they come to this site? Are you proud of this language and immaturity?  It is really a shame you have destroyed your credibility with this obscene language and angry attacks.

Please take a look at yourselves and perhaps think before you post.  If I were the owner/moderator of this site I would remove some of these posts simply because they are so ignorant and mean.

Gone."

LOL! This has to be one of the best posts ever. Since your gone, I know youre not reading this... and won't respond, (actually I suspect you ARE reading this- liar), but anyways... nobody cares if you stay or go. Hell, you dont even have a username-- you think anyone will notice. NOPE! Nor does anyone care.

The trolls who try the old 'ill pretend im one of them' posts always forget that ... nobody gives a shit what you think.

plus its pretty obvious you are karen. hehe

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
Yeh, kinda goes with the territory on an unmoderated forum.
Anon should've stopped reading this thread somewhere around page 5 or 6.
Why would s/he, or anyone else for that matter, continue to read messages they consider 'unpleasant', then blame others for their discomfort?
I wonder why the anon had no comment about the rude/mean/ignorant contributions made by the ST trolls???
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »
"She was a troll who accidentely gave a little too much info about herself out. THAT is the lesson here. IF ya gunna troll, try not to get caught!"

Uh- I don't exactly think that is what happened. Seems like some Fornits kid did a witch hunt, decided she was the parent from ST who was posting, and posted her email address and a supposed phone number which turned out to not even be correct. There was no real proof that she ever had posted on this forum.