Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 107372 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #555 on: August 06, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »
:D  :rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #556 on: August 07, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
Karen, why don't you explain this strange deal?

Yes, Karen.  You're very quick to try to explain away the fact that you were fired from your job, but you won't address this very, very strange arrangement with your hubby?

C'mon, Karen, tell us what's up.  Why so quiet all of a sudden???
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #557 on: August 07, 2006, 08:48:01 AM »
Really though, who could stay married to Karen? I've seen a picture of her and she ain't nothing to write home about.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen Tries Damage Control
« Reply #558 on: August 07, 2006, 09:49:57 AM »
RandomWalk
Member # 3697

posted August 06, 2006 07:34 AM                        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you who have sent me emails and PMs alerting me to the renewed interest in me on Fornits..... How exciting to learn that my husband is gay and lives in California. I'm sure my old severance agreement makes thrilling reading. Thanks to my defenders, but don't waste the effort. I don't.

Fornits is the Teen Help version of The National Enquirer! How sad for those people that this is their life. Ginger must be SO proud of her site.

Do rest assured that the family of my son's recently deceased classmate has no awareness of Fornits- or even StrugglingTeens. No information has been shared online that was not publicly disclosed by the family- in the interest of openness and helping others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 570 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 71.228.229.26 |  

Leslie6
Member # 4834

posted August 06, 2006 01:08 PM                        
So sorry to hear you are still having problems with those "freaks"! As I promised to you and others, I have stopped posting on their site, and won't ever again. I haven't even checked to see what they are saying, until I read your message above, and frankly can't find where they are posting about you again. Take care and good luck!
Posts: 152 | From: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: Jul 2005  |  Logged: 69.178.114.157 |  

Give it a rest, Karen.  Nobody "alerted" you to this thread and its contents.  You post here almost daily defending yourself so don't try to shrug it off like you didn't know about it to your ST buddies - that dog don't hunt.

So you're surprised that your husband is gay and living in California?  Or are you just surprised that everyone knows it?  I'd bet the latter...
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #559 on: August 07, 2006, 10:08:47 AM »
How are things in Jersey, Karen?  Junior still flunking?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #560 on: August 07, 2006, 01:12:14 PM »
ok, karen.  we know you've read this thread at least ten times this morning.  compulsively reading isn't going to help.  it's time to respond.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #561 on: August 07, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »
now, thats funny!  :D

Hey Karen --- up yours!   ::both::

::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #562 on: August 07, 2006, 06:39:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
hey karen, remember when you posted this over at the college confidential boards under the username KareninDallas?

I went to large state U (Indiana), which was out of state for me. I chose it because I was a music major. Well, turned out the music school was too good for MY level of talent! I wound up majoring in business and going to a top law school (Chicago). In retrospect, I did not have enough "like minded peers" at Indiana. I enjoyed many things about my years there, but academically I would have been happier and more challenged at a smaller university or LAC. I did develop a passion for college basketball, which, believe it or not, has served me very well in the business world. (Lesson to all you smart kids out there- don't underestimate things like that.)
My problem is as I tour colleges with kid #2, I love them all. I was the same way with kid #1. All in all, Stanford would be my dream school because of the top academics, athletics, climate and size of the school. I couldn't have gotten in back then, of course.
Karen

you should really be careful these days about the kind of information you release on the internet, you never know when it might come back around and you might not have wanted the entire world populace to know everything about you. its a lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.

so lets start off with a little nugget of information that should excite all you googlers and researchers out htere. what if I told you that karens middle name was "SUE". Ironic isnt it? Youd think I am lying, a bitchy lawyer with the middle name SUE, what are the chances.

Do a  little research , see what you come up with.

Curious how much karen brought home in 2002? Me too...

Karen S. Austin                        
Salary                  $ 151,223      
Bonus                  $  86,650                
Stock                   $  25,000            
Other                   $   9,253

Senior Vice President and  2001        
Salary                  $  60,000    
Bonus                  $   2,307                  
Stock                   $   5,000

source:http://sec.edgar-online.com/2003/05/15/0000950134-03-008230/Section3.asp

not bad karen, not bad at all. no wonder you can pay someone else to raise your kids for you when things dont work out as you planned.

now before you start saying.. how do you know thats the same karen, there could be another corporate lawyer in dallas with the same name... if only she hadn't told her life story already under the moniker karenindallas we might believe her.

Karen S. Austin joined the Company in July 2001 as Vice President and
General Counsel. Ms. Austin was promoted to Senior Vice President and General
Counsel in July 2002. From February 1991 until February 2001 Ms. Austin was
employed by Overhead Door Corporation as Assistant General Counsel. Ms. Austin
received her B.S. in Business from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana
and her Doctor of Law degree from the University of Chicago in Chicago,
Illinois.
source http://sec.edgar-online.com/2003/05/15/ ... ction3.asp

well there ya go. a highly trained lawyer who cannot even troll the internet without being found out. your profile keeps getting more and more detailed karen, wanna post some more information for us? :lol:

Member: KarenInDallas
Birth Date: September 12, 1952 (53)
Undergrad: Indiana University
Postgrad: University of Chicago
Recent Employer: Overhead Door Corporation

::bigmouth::  ::bwahaha::  ::blushing::

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Karen Tries Damage Control
« Reply #563 on: August 07, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »
RandomWalk
Member # 3697

posted August 06, 2006 07:34 AM                        
For those of you who have sent me emails and PMs alerting me to the renewed interest in me on Fornits..... How exciting to learn that my husband is gay and lives in California. I'm sure my old severance agreement makes thrilling reading. Thanks to my defenders, but don't waste the effort. I don't.

Fornits is the Teen Help version of The National Enquirer! How sad for those people that this is their life. Ginger must be SO proud of her site.

Do rest assured that the family of my son's recently deceased classmate has no awareness of Fornits- or even StrugglingTeens. No information has been shared online that was not publicly disclosed by the family- in the interest of openness and helping others.
Posts: 570 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 71.228.229.26 |  

Leslie6
Member # 4834

posted August 06, 2006 01:08 PM                        
So sorry to hear you are still having problems with those "freaks"! As I promised to you and others, I have stopped posting on their site, and won't ever again. I haven't even checked to see what they are saying, until I read your message above, and frankly can't find where they are posting about you again. Take care and good luck!
Posts: 152 | From: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: Jul 2005  |  Logged: 69.178.114.157 |  

Give it a rest, Karen.  Nobody "alerted" you to this thread and its contents.  You post here almost daily defending yourself so don't try to shrug it off like you didn't know about it to your ST buddies - that dog don't hunt.

So you're surprised that your husband is gay and living in California?  Or are you just surprised that everyone knows it?  I'd bet the latter...

that so many of them monitor this site... it makes this all the more funny.  ::bigmouth::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #564 on: August 08, 2006, 12:25:55 PM »
::bump::  ::read::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #565 on: August 08, 2006, 03:41:39 PM »
i think karen has had enough.  she's not smarter than anyone here and she's tired of being exposed as the lame-ass that she really is.

i bet her kids read this and have a good laugh at ol' mom's expense.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Reasons Why Karen Was Shit-Canned From Her Job
« Reply #566 on: August 08, 2006, 03:49:39 PM »
Looks like she messed with the bull...  and got the horns!

Karen Austin, general counsel of Lewisville's American Building Control Inc., found herself in a touchy situation last fall after she began to question whether the company's then-chief executive officer might have personally benefited from some corporate purchases -- allegations he denied.

Once she began to receive information, Austin says her ethical duty as a lawyer required her to investigate. But she says reporting provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Corporate Fraud and Accountability Act helped her obtain the authority to follow through on her concerns about some related-party transactions involving former CEO Niklaus F. Zenger. (Sarbanes-Oxley is a corporate compliance act passed by Congress in 2002 in the wake of financial scandals at major corporations.)

"We're not talking millions, but for our company, anything mattered," says Austin, who joined American Building Control as its general counsel in July 2001.

Austin says she went to the board of directors' audit committee and received authority to continue her research at American Building Control -- a security company founded in 1995 that formerly was known as Ultrak Inc. In December 2002, the company changed its name when it sold its closed circuit television business to Honeywell International Inc. for $36 million.

"I was in a very bad position. We are not a big company. This was my boss, our CEO," Austin says.

"It was very, very stressful," she says, adding that Sarbanes-Oxley would require her to first report any questionable dealings to the CEO.

Zenger, a Swiss national, resigned as CEO on Jan. 20, as chairman of the board on Feb. 5 and as a board member on March 8, according to the company's 10-k filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 4. Zenger's resignation came after a group of shareholders in the company announced in an SEC filing in November 2002 that they no longer had confidence in him, or in the majority of the board members, and intended to seek their dismissals or resignations.

Zenger -- who became co-CEO of the company in April 2002 -- could not be reached for comment. He has no telephone listing in the Dallas area. An attorney in Bern, Switzerland, who Austin says has represented Zenger, Beat Marfurt, declines to answer questions about Zenger or even confirm he represents Zenger.

Information in that SEC filing, a Schedule 13D filed on Nov. 7, 2002, raised concerns for Austin, who has spent all of her career as an in-house lawyer at various companies.
Austin says that around the time the 13D was filed, employees and others who knew Zenger began to come to her and raise questions about a large software purchase and the purchase of furniture for the company's office in Switzerland.
Austin says the investigation was authorized after Zenger left by Bryan Tate, the current CEO and board chairman.
Austin says she made a lot of telephone calls to Switzerland, but her fact-finding was slowed by the language barrier. Ultimately, Austin says, the company hired an investigator in Switzerland.

Austin alleges Zenger eventually told her she could no longer report to him and tried to discredit her before the board. She wasn't fearful of losing her job because she has an employment contract, but concedes it was a nerve-racking time.

During those weeks last fall, Austin says her duty was to the shareholders. The group of shareholders who filed the Schedule 13D were interested in removing Zenger and some of the board members, according to the filing.

"My wishes weren't necessarily the best thing for the company, which would be blow the thing wide open," she says.
But Tate adds that his "experience with Miss Austin is positive."
Karen Austin doesn't wait for anything to happen.

Looks like she tried a coup, a power grab, for a bigger position and ended up getting fired.  Poor Karen!  :lol:  :lol:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #567 on: August 08, 2006, 04:07:28 PM »
i think karen has had enough.  she's not smarter than anyone here and she's tired of being exposed as the lame-ass that she really is.

i bet her kids read this and have a good laugh at ol' mom's expense.

i doubt her kids are laughing, they have a lot more posted on the web about them, including pictures, than karen does. she had to keep on going though... always the one uppmansship, right karen? well, anytime you feel the need again, we are all still here.  :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #568 on: August 08, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »
Focusing on her career, giving little time to her family, the only thing she produces for her family is stress and a paycheck. No wonder you had to send all your kids away. Did you ever consider raising your kids yourself, or was it always part of the plan to send them away, Karen?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #569 on: August 08, 2006, 08:35:21 PM »
Lookit those views climb!  Karen, you have a lot of fans, aparently.