Author Topic: Karen In Dallas  (Read 107699 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #540 on: August 03, 2006, 11:12:43 PM »
::bump::  ::read::  ::cheers::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #541 on: August 04, 2006, 08:10:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
It certainly begs the question, is Karen a masochist?

It would seem so.  She's lost every time she's played the game here.  She's been identified, busted, outed, and can't even post anonymously anymore without being caught.

HOWEVER...  That doesn't seem to stop her.  She's obsessed with "one-upmanship" to the point where she just keeps coming back for another beating.

What I do find interesting and useful though is that she consistently bashes this board at ST and talks about how everyone here is malicious and evil, but she has posted so much vile garbage that her friends at ST can now see what a two-faced, unprincipled liar and moron that she actually is.  her pretentiousness and duplicity have come full circle and bit her in her ample backside.

Well, Karen, thanks for the entertainment.  Can't wait 'til your next installment of stupidity and arrogance.  Come with it, Karen.  Bring it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #542 on: August 04, 2006, 10:25:55 AM »
This is the one of the greatest threads ever.  The only ones that even come close are "Say hello to our struggling teens troll" and the Anne Hall threads.

I think it's hilarious that Karen came in here looking for blood, acting like an asshole, power-tripping, threatening to sue, etc and now she's straight-up CANNON FODDER!

::bwahaha::  ::cheers::  :nworthy:
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #543 on: August 04, 2006, 10:27:24 AM »
and the best part is that now whenever someone googles karen they'll find her complete record of abject stupidity.  priceless.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #544 on: August 04, 2006, 10:32:50 AM »
Here's the terms of Karen's firing:...................

::bwahaha::    Karen's "Exit Plan".   :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #545 on: August 04, 2006, 11:41:35 AM »
Looks to me like she wasn't fired. If you read the Edgar docs and the company reports, the management team got change of control buyouts with long severances and then the company lump summed a few of them out the next year. Pretty good deal.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #546 on: August 04, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »
Looks to me like she wasn't fired. If you read the Edgar docs and the company reports, the management team got change of control buyouts with long severances and then the company lump summed a few of them out the next year. Pretty good deal.

looks to me like karen is back trying to defend herself over her appalling record of stupid, insentive, hateful and hurtful remarks hurled at children who were abused in emotional growth lockups.

i can see why you only choose to try to defend your employment record, karen: your personal record is a disaster.

nice try though, karen.  you're still a loser.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #547 on: August 04, 2006, 02:47:04 PM »
hey karen, remember when you posted this over at the college confidential boards under the username KareninDallas?

I went to large state U (Indiana), which was out of state for me. I chose it because I was a music major. Well, turned out the music school was too good for MY level of talent! I wound up majoring in business and going to a top law school (Chicago). In retrospect, I did not have enough "like minded peers" at Indiana. I enjoyed many things about my years there, but academically I would have been happier and more challenged at a smaller university or LAC. I did develop a passion for college basketball, which, believe it or not, has served me very well in the business world. (Lesson to all you smart kids out there- don't underestimate things like that.)
My problem is as I tour colleges with kid #2, I love them all. I was the same way with kid #1. All in all, Stanford would be my dream school because of the top academics, athletics, climate and size of the school. I couldn't have gotten in back then, of course.
Karen

you should really be careful these days about the kind of information you release on the internet, you never know when it might come back around and you might not have wanted the entire world populace to know everything about you. its a lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.

so lets start off with a little nugget of information that should excite all you googlers and researchers out htere. what if I told you that karens middle name was "SUE". Ironic isnt it? Youd think I am lying, a bitchy lawyer with the middle name SUE, what are the chances.

Do a  little research , see what you come up with.

Curious how much karen brought home in 2002? Me too...

Karen S. Austin                        
Salary                  $ 151,223      
Bonus                  $  86,650                
Stock                   $  25,000            
Other                   $   9,253

Senior Vice President and  2001        
Salary                  $  60,000    
Bonus                  $   2,307                  
Stock                   $   5,000

source:http://sec.edgar-online.com/2003/05/15/0000950134-03-008230/Section3.asp

not bad karen, not bad at all. no wonder you can pay someone else to raise your kids for you when things dont work out as you planned.

now before you start saying.. how do you know thats the same karen, there could be another corporate lawyer in dallas with the same name... if only she hadn't told her life story already under the moniker karenindallas we might believe her.

Karen S. Austin joined the Company in July 2001 as Vice President and
General Counsel. Ms. Austin was promoted to Senior Vice President and General
Counsel in July 2002. From February 1991 until February 2001 Ms. Austin was
employed by Overhead Door Corporation as Assistant General Counsel. Ms. Austin
received her B.S. in Business from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana
and her Doctor of Law degree from the University of Chicago in Chicago,
Illinois.
source http://sec.edgar-online.com/2003/05/15/ ... ction3.asp

well there ya go. a highly trained lawyer who cannot even troll the internet without being found out. your profile keeps getting more and more detailed karen, wanna post some more information for us? :lol:

Member: KarenInDallas
Birth Date: September 12, 1952 (53)
Undergrad: Indiana University
Postgrad: University of Chicago
Recent Employer: Overhead Door Corporation

::bigmouth::  ::bwahaha::  ::blushing::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #548 on: August 04, 2006, 03:45:07 PM »
Whats wrong karen you dont want to play anymore?  :rofl:

There is MUCH more to come, stay tuned!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #549 on: August 04, 2006, 04:41:04 PM »
You're still not really worth me fini

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #550 on: August 04, 2006, 05:31:55 PM »
Karen is "married" to a sixty one year old man named Kenneth Young. His current address is in California, and she never took his name and the kids use a hyphon with both names, who knows how married they really are. Karen will have to fill us in. He designs computer programs for marathon runners and is a programming consultant. They run marathons together.  Kenneth was married to a marathon runner before Karen named Jennifer who had two kids before he divorced her. Karen is a step-parent to her son (28). I believe she is the biological mother of her daughter (21). Not sure about the young son (18).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #551 on: August 04, 2006, 05:32:56 PM »
Karen is "married" to a sixty one year old man named Kenneth Young. His current address is in California, and she never took his name and the kids use a hyphon with both names, who knows how married they really are. Karen will have to fill us in. He designs computer programs for marathon runners and is a programming consultant. They run marathons together. Kenneth was married to a marathon runner before Karen named Jennifer who had two kids before he divorced her. Karen is a step-parent to her son (28 ). I believe she is the biological mother of her daughter (21). Not sure about the young son (18 ).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #552 on: August 04, 2006, 05:59:53 PM »
I thought Ken was teaching at Uni of Texas at Austin in the ecology department, Karen you will have to clear this up for us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #553 on: August 05, 2006, 03:14:36 PM »
Huh- the mysterious karen defender (karen) suddenly dissappeared, what a shock!  :P

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Karen In Dallas
« Reply #554 on: August 06, 2006, 08:43:34 AM »
Karen is "married" to a sixty one year old man named Kenneth Young. His current address is in California, and she never took his name and the kids use a hyphon with both names, who knows how married they really are. Karen will have to fill us in. He designs computer programs for marathon runners and is a programming consultant. They run marathons together. Kenneth was married to a marathon runner before Karen named Jennifer who had two kids before he divorced her. Karen is a step-parent to her son (28 ). I believe she is the biological mother of her daughter (21). Not sure about the young son (18 ).

This certainly is a "strange arrangement" Karen.  Are you Ken's "beard"?  Sounds like it.  You stick around for the money and support because you can't hold a job and he stays "married" to you so he can say "I'm not gay!  I'm married!"  HOW CONVENIENT for both of you, Karen.

Maybe this is whyyour kids have had so much difficulty growning up.  Power-hungry, control freak mom and gay dad. Hmmm....

Karen, why don't you explain this strange deal?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control