Author Topic: Re: Resume  (Read 3068 times)

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
Re: Resume
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:19:48 PM »
when i worked for other people,i would never admit it to anyone that i was ever afilliated with the seed. i was in the cleveland program from sept 77 to march of 78 . the absolute worst experience of my life !  still do & always will hold my mother & stepfather responsible for the experience.as i have posted here recently,i NEVER EVER did drugs before going to the seed.my mother later admitted that it was presented to her as a behavior modification program. i can also remember that i was told during my intake,"if i didnt want to be on the program after 3 days,just notify a staff member". yeah right.i do talk about my experience as an adult & deal with it better now. anyone else from the CLEVELAND program  & want to discuss it ? thank god that old bastard is dead,a shame all staff couldnt go with him . as posted before,where are my records,anyone have libbys number ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:06:54 PM »
Rattle rattle..... :fuckoff:  :roflmao:  :rocker:  :rofl:

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 05:51:13 PM »
http://intentious.com/2012/02/17/kayapo ... 000-lives/  Sign the petition... thank you. :twofinger:  :deal:  :twofinger:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re. those "selfish, egotistical assumptions"...
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
Quote from: "??????????"
We ALL agree?  That's YOUR selfish, egotistical assumption.  Is that why you shit on every one who comes here looking for help?

FUCK YOU!
Gee... Try as I might, I fail to see the presumption of agreement you're referring to here, XQM...

Seems to me, antiseed was just relating some of his/her own experience:

"when i worked for other people,i would never admit it to anyone that i was ever afilliated with the seed. i was in the cleveland program from sept 77 to march of 78 . the absolute worst experience of my life ! still do & always will hold my mother & stepfather responsible for the experience.as i have posted here recently,i NEVER EVER did drugs before going to the seed.my mother later admitted that it was presented to her as a behavior modification program. i can also remember that i was told during my intake,"if i didnt want to be on the program after 3 days,just notify a staff member". yeah right.i do talk about my experience as an adult & deal with it better now. anyone else from the CLEVELAND program & want to discuss it ? thank god that old bastard is dead,a shame all staff couldnt go with him . as posted before,where are my records,anyone have libbys number ?"[/list][/size]
    D'ya think ya might've, just possibly, lost track of ... which threads you've been rattling your saber in?
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:15:46 PM »

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »