Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 66026 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »
nate why would u refer to cheryl as ur mother> MOTHER???? she wasn't ur mother ....maybe ur mother for a year and so and so months... ur mother figure... mother goose lady, or whatever the fuck u wanna call her, but in reality she was just a lady named cheryl that was in charge of getting troubled teen's assess in line
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »
On 2005-08-06 17:36:00, krazymormon wrote:

"okay. if your mother got charged with a crime, would you persecute her and demand that she be sent to jail, or would you defend her to the very end. think about it

and yes, i guess i am just a blindly loyal friend.

peace

nate"

Cheryl is not your mother.  She was paid large amounts of money to provide certain services.  She did not do that.  She did not keep her part of the contract.  On top of that, she humiliated and abused kids in her care.  What kind of MOTHER would abuse kids????????????   In my book, not a very good one.  

Would you approve of your mother committing a crime?  To be loyal to a friend or relative is one thing, to condone or deny they committed a crime, when, if fact, there is proof they did is another.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
I don't think I ever met a jew who would characterize Christianity as the fulfilment of their religion. And Confusanism is older and larger than any other religion on the planet, except for possibly Budism. The Christian faith is pretty much like Islam; a hobbled together patchwork of old world folklore and philosophy w/ a nod to compliance w/ the old Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Regardless, my point is that all religions are pretty much the same. They're all attempts to explain the unexplainable; allagories that we make up so that we don't have to be so scared and uncertain. That's fine, within limits. It gets really horrible when you become evangelical. With that said, my hands down favorite flavor of Christianity is the Quaker/Mennonite/Amish flavor. Those folks are admirable and they practice what they preach.

Here's an example. Much like the Budist and Islamic traditions that practice close kin marriage, the Quakers are suffering rampant genetic problems and birth defects. They know about it. They talk about it. They understand the cause and the obvious solutions. And they call it God's will. Basically, they're demonstrating through their actions (or inaction, as it were) that they'd rather die off than become evangelical! As religions go, ya' just can't hate `em!

Confusanism is not a religion so much as a philosphy. You say that christianity is hobbled together with old folk lore. You call the Bible old folk lore? I mean come on, the Bible was writen over 1400 years on three contenants and it sill does not controdict its self. The christian faith started around 60 A.D its predates the Holy Roman Catholic Church, its a part of Christianity.

The Quakers are a sect of Christianity... and their just really creepy.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Nate, what do you mean, "Shelby, whatever?" You are the one who said, you thought it was Shelby posting!!!!
AND Cheryl Sudweeks was not PAID to be a "mother." She was paid to run a thereaputic boarding school that offered education and therapy by a LICENSED therapist. And the contract PROMISED no abuse!!!!
And the investigation by the State of Utah found enough evidence to bring CHARGES of abuse against Cheryl Sudweeks, and unless she cops a plea, there will be a trial.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
Hate to pop your bubble Nate, but when real mothers are found to be abusive against their own children, guess what? They too, are CHARGED with child abuse, get tried in a court of law, and they, too get to go to jail. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO ABUSE KIDS, even your OWN!

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »
i didnt call her my mother, i asked whatsisname a question that relates because that's as serious as the situation is to me. not once did the words cheryl is my mom come out of my mouth.
nate
also, i dont care what whoever accused her of, i dont believe any of it. and i am denying that she commited a crime because it never happened. and cheryl is a great mom, all her kids love her very much. and she is my best friend, so i dont really care what you say.
also, me saying shelby, whatev, didnt mean i was changing my mind about thinkin she was postin, it means i dont care what she has to say either.
peace out
nate
and antigen. thats horrible that you wouldnt defend your own mother.[ This Message was edited by: krazymormon on 2005-08-07 14:35 ]
ua nei galo

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
Well what will you do if she is found guilty in a court of law?
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2005, 10:30:00 PM »
like i said before. i will defend her to my dying day
nate
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »
Denial is a powerful thing, now isn't it?
Defend her to my dying day? Pass the KOOL-AID.
Scary.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
The two aspects of brainwashing are confession of past crimes or errors, and reeducation to new beliefs. Prisoners are brought to confess by lack of sleep and food and other forms of intense physical discomfort, isolation from familiar surroundings, a prison routine requiring absolute obedience and humility, and social pressure from cell mates. The last includes mutual criticism and self-criticism sessions, which play particularly on the generalized guilt feeling that all people have to some extent. At the same time regular indoctrination sessions are conducted. The acceptance of the new ideas is again fostered by group pressure and the anticipated reward of freedom.

No laws, however stringent, can make the idle industrious, the thriftless provident, or the drunken sober
--Samuel Stiles

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
On 2005-08-08 10:40:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"The two aspects of brainwashing are confession of past crimes or errors, and reeducation to new beliefs. Prisoners are brought to confess by lack of sleep and food and other forms of intense physical discomfort, isolation from familiar surroundings, a prison routine requiring absolute obedience and humility, and social pressure from cell mates. The last includes mutual criticism and self-criticism sessions, which play particularly on the generalized guilt feeling that all people have to some extent. At the same time regular indoctrination sessions are conducted. The acceptance of the new ideas is again fostered by group pressure and the anticipated reward of freedom.

No laws, however stringent, can make the idle industrious, the thriftless provident, or the drunken sober
--Samuel Stiles

"

Not hard to do with kids.  It was done in China.  The schools were forced to teach the doctrine, and the kids, at an early age, were pitted against their own parents, encouraged by the government in the schools.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
Nate: are you having short-term-memory problems?
You don't remember any beatings that took place while Todd was the counselor there? You don't remember being hurt? Happened a bunch of times! This really you posting?

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
hey listen
fuck you
who the fuck do you think you are. trying to act like any of that was cheryls fault. that was fuckin corey he was a bastard. when cheryl found out about that she balled him out. 5 hours of group because i was smaller than that bastard and he was feeling like a bitch and wanted to dead arm me. fuck you you obviously dont know how shit went down. none of that was cheryl. none of it.
[eace
nate
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
Whoa---
Who's Cory?
Five hours of Group? Cheryl must have really have been on a roll, huh? Five HOURS?
What happened to Cory?
Did he hear the famous order:
"Get him the fuck outta here?"
Can't things be handled with a bit of dignity, conversation, family love there at the ole Whitmore?
Watch that language now Nate: remember you are representing the MORMON faith--no fucks, bitch, bastard words needed to get your point across.
Mamma Cheryl's watching, you know!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
NATE: sort of jumped the gun there didn't you? NO ONE mentioned Cheryl, did they? Why bring her into it? Explain that.