Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 65729 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Who is Shelby?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »
Oh, no, she doesn't have a license for group therapy and never did.  So the kids who were abused are all lying.  Funny, the same type stories from different kids that don't even know each other.  Take the blindfold off, Nate.  I have a question for you.  How long have you belonged to the Mormon religion???????
On 2005-08-06 07:28:00, krazymormon wrote:

"im sorry if i offend you, but shut up. dont tell me about my religion and how im bad at it, ive come to terms with the words damn shit fuck cunt ass bitch bastard, and everything else along those lines, if all you are trying to do is lecture me about my religion, why dont you just leave, there are more important arguments going on right now.

peace

nate

by the way, she had a license for group therapy. and she never abused anyone

i bet this is shelby[ This Message was edited by: krazymormon on 2005-08-06 07:29 ]"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »
On 2005-08-06 07:28:00, krazymormon wrote:

i bet this is shelby

No, I don't think Shelby has ever posted to these forums. Certainly not recently. Wnna laugh, though? When the complaints and investigations first started coming out of the Whit, do you know what Shelby had to say about it? She said "Oh, that's probably just somebody out to get Sue."
Oh, the irony!

Shelby's still a good egg, though. She was when she believed in Sue and the Whit and she still is now that new information has changed her opinion.

There never was a good war or a bad peace.

--Benjamin Franklin, (1773)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
On 2005-08-05 22:47:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Antigen... your kidding right? you really expect that site to hold up under any debate or discussion? You really expect that site to be able to disprove thousands of years of religion?"

No, I'm not kidding at all. Remember the Crusades? Manifest Destiny? Jim Jones People's Temple Revival? All "faith based initiatives", just like the suicide bombers.

Christianity is among the younger and smaller major religions of the world. And if you really want to look at it's history, it's just about exactly no better or worse than any other.

The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the Prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this.
--Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A., 1921

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
i was born into an lds family.
shelby....whatev.
there is no blindfold. cheryl helped a lot of kids, shes my best friend. nothing you say will stop me from defending her. just like nothing you say will make me anti mormon. whatev.
ua nei galo

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2005, 07:05:00 PM »
Jim Jones was a fithly diviant heritc just like other cults, he does not, and did not, represent christianity. Crusades was more political than religious. A young religion? its older than islam by a few hundred years. Some would argue its the fulfillment of judism, making it one of the oldest religions in the world.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
Antigen never said Jim Jones' represented christianity. Slow down a little and try not to get lit up so fast.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
What are you talking about shortbus, yes he did, he held up a list of things as a bad example of what christianity has done, that shows that he was holding him up as a representative.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2005, 07:38:00 PM »
I guess I didnt read it that way. All "faith-based initiatives" are under the umbrella of christianity?? But I guess this is a question that Antigen should answer. All I can answer to is how I read it.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
But I still think you get lit up way too fast. Slow. Down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »
On 2005-08-06 13:14:00, Antigen wrote:

Christianity is among the younger and smaller major religions of the world.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

smaller??.....Ha.....GS

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
On 2005-08-06 14:11:00, krazymormon wrote:

"i was born into an lds family.

shelby....whatev.

there is no blindfold. cheryl helped a lot of kids, shes my best friend. nothing you say will stop me from defending her. just like nothing you say will make me anti mormon. whatev."

So are you one of those people that say "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up made up my mind"?

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
okay. if your mother got charged with a crime, would you persecute her and demand that she be sent to jail, or would you defend her to the very end. think about it
and yes, i guess i am just a blindly loyal friend.
peace
nate
ua nei galo

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
On 2005-08-06 17:36:00, krazymormon wrote:

"okay. if your mother got charged with a crime, would you persecute her and demand that she be sent to jail, or would you defend her to the very end. think about it

and yes, i guess i am just a blindly loyal friend.

peace

nate"

If it were my mother and I knew she was guilty of victimizing children, I'd quietly hold her hand and offer her all the moral support in the world privately. But no, I would not defend her or deny the truth. Wouldn't help her or anyone in the long run.

Oh, and in case you forgot, one of the promises the Suds make to their customers (your parents) is that they'll help put your family back together again. Cheryl is not your mother. Never was. Never will be. The one you got is the only one you'll ever have.

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2005, 12:47:00 AM »
I don't think I ever met a jew who would characterize Christianity as the fulfilment of their religion. And Confusanism is older and larger than any other religion on the planet, except for possibly Budism. The Christian faith is pretty much like Islam; a hobbled together patchwork of old world folklore and philosophy w/ a nod to compliance w/ the old Holy Roman Catholic Church.

Regardless, my point is that all religions are pretty much the same. They're all attempts to explain the unexplainable; allagories that we make up so that we don't have to be so scared and uncertain. That's fine, within limits. It gets really horrible when you become evangelical. With that said, my hands down favorite flavor of Christianity is the Quaker/Mennonite/Amish flavor. Those folks are admirable and they practice what they preach.

Here's an example. Much like the Budist and Islamic traditions that practice close kin marriage, the Quakers are suffering rampant genetic problems and birth defects. They know about it. They talk about it. They understand the cause and the obvious solutions. And they call it God's will. Basically, they're demonstrating through their actions (or inaction, as it were) that they'd rather die off than become evangelical! As religions go, ya' just can't hate `em!

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.  It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  
-- William Pitt, 1763