Author Topic: cheryl's kids 4 life  (Read 65707 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2006, 09:59:26 PM »
Where's your name Buddy?

Let's Talk.  Or better yet, let's ACT!!!

Shane Haley
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2006, 11:19:11 PM »
It's been acted upon.  She pled no contest to four counts of hazing.  She can't operate a teen facility in Juab county for the rest of her life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2006, 10:44:15 AM »
The civil case is in the deposition stage.
There's plenty to "act" on there, too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2006, 12:51:19 AM »
Still no name?
Coward!

ShaneHaley

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
not that anyone still reads these things...
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »
But its been almost three years since my return from the whitmore, and nothing has changed about my feelings towards mark and cheryl. I am a freshman at Texas Tech University, and I am working towards a degree in International Business. None of this could have been possible without the help of Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks. To those of you who would dispute that fact, I would like to say that you don't know me. You didn't know me before the Whitmore, and you still don't. The changes that they wrought in my life were only for the better. I think about them every day, and I will always support them in whatever they do.
To Mark and Cheryl I would like to say that they should never regret anything they have done for all these kids. Who could feel shame over a life devoted to the help of troubled young adults? I know that saying all this is unnecessary, I know you already know the truth and are proud of your life's work, and as well you should be. All you ever need to do to gain my help is ask, I owe you so much. I love y'all.
-Nate
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2007, 02:06:02 AM »
Congratulations on the beginning of your college career at Texas Tech. Lubbocks's a long way from Nephi, Utah; and about 300 miles from your location in Austin, Texas, isn't it?  Good luck!
The Suds might "regret a few things" considering Cheryl Sudweeks copped a plea in the criminal case; since the civil case is still on-going; and since Whitmore Academy is closed down, wouldn't you think?
What do you think their future plans might be, now that Cheryl can't operate a facility in Juab County for the rest of her life? Any idea what happened to that new place they planned to build in Juab County?
Will you be testifying as a witness in the civil case on behalf of your friends, the Sudweeks?
Again, Good luck at Texas Tech!

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Congratulations on the beginning of your college career at Texas Tech. Lubbocks's a long way from Nephi, Utah; and about 300 miles from your location in Austin, Texas, isn't it?  Good luck!
The Suds might "regret a few things" considering Cheryl Sudweeks copped a plea in the criminal case; since the civil case is still on-going; and since Whitmore Academy is closed down, wouldn't you think?
What do you think their future plans might be, now that Cheryl can't operate a facility in Juab County for the rest of her life? Any idea what happened to that new place they planned to build in Juab County?
Will you be testifying as a witness in the civil case on behalf of your friends, the Sudweeks?
Again, Good luck at Texas Tech!

Concerning your congratulations, thanks, whether you meant it or not. I don't think they regret anything except the lies that were told about them, or that they are no longer able to help out kids because of filth like you. As to their plans, I wouldn't know, probably off to somewhere remote, to get away from your kind. You can say what you want to me about "brainwashing" and you can pick apart my statements until you are so desperate for a putdown you grasp at straws, saying things like, "well his username used to be krazymormon so he must be crazy!" You can write your insane little poems about gorillas and baby kangaroos. You can try and tear down my resolve to support the Whitmore; all you have done is to no effect. I've taken your worst since '04, and I still feel the same.
You have fun dissecting this next thing I am going to say, you can take it and twist it and rearrange it to make me look like a crazy uneducated barbarian, or a mindless pawn of Cheryl's... you do whatever the fuck you want with this, I no longer care. But...

Fuck all of you, you are a bunch of blood-sucking sorry excuses for humans. I am ashamed to ever be associated with you, even if it's to say we had words on some inane little forum. Cheryl and Mark are amazing, I will always feel this way. And Shane Haley had it right. If you think you got the sack for it and you want to have it out like a man, get at me at [email protected] , and we can do some debating in a back alley.
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
well, Nathan, you certainly read a LOT into a post that just wasn't written there. Never called you "crazy" and never said you were "brainwashed."
ONLY asked a few questions - and here you wanna fight someone you are calling "filth" that you don't even don't even know in an alley?
Take a deep breath, and calm down a bit; and try to get that anger under control.  And the congratulations and good luck was sincere; and try to have some fun while you're at it.  Jeezzzzz.

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
there you go
« Reply #173 on: October 02, 2007, 12:34:21 AM »
You must be retarded or something. Did you think I was talking to you personally? I was talking to every cowardly anon that has tried to give me shit over the last three years, and if you look back over the course of this topic, you will see that everything I have mentioned has been said to me at some point.
But thank you for proving my point, even if you don't understand what it is. :lol:
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #174 on: October 02, 2007, 01:02:24 AM »
Yep, sure thought since your answer to the poster, kept saying "YOU" that perhaps all that anger; offer to meet in an alley, was directed to that particular poster.  Wow, glad to know it wasn't personal; and was directed to "all anons."
BTW. of these posts bother you so much; why do you come back here for three years and read them?
Nothing has changed: Cheryl Sudweeks still copped a plea in a criminal case. If she was innocent, why didn't she go to trial and prove her "innocence?"  Whitmore Academy is still closed down. And the Sudweeks are still being sued in a civil case.
So, what's changed in three years, except the Suds aren't making a bunch of money running a so-called "school?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2007, 12:19:31 PM »
I guess you're right, they must be guilty, because the system is never wrong; no innocent has ever been falsely accused in the history of this country. And that would be sarcasm, in case you aren't picking up on it.
Why do I read them? I find it necessary to argue on the behalf of someone I call my best friend. How am I to argue without hearing rebuttals?
Yet still, you prove my point. No one but a second grader would need the clarification you are asking for. I doubt you really are that stupid, you just can't think of anything else to argue over because I am tripping you up.
Seriously though, do you have a serious rebuttal or are you going to nit-pick some more, maybe I mis-spelled or used a double negative, those are certainly grounds for your kind of argument.   :roll:

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2007, 12:23:32 PM »
That was me by the way.
ua nei galo

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
No argument is necessary.  Cheryl plead guilty to hazing children.  Cheryl DID haze kids.  I don't care if she 'meant to help' or not.  What she did was deplorable.  The police saw it, the parents saw it, the kids saw it and now the courts have seen it.  That's really all we need.

Run along now.  The grownups are talking.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »
No matter what your feeling are about the Sudweeks, the fact still remains that they took money for services they did not provide.  They inflicted punishment on kids that is considered by the educated world as child abuse.  Those are facts.  Those are truths.  There is no argument.

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
cheryl's kids 4 life
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
I'm sure she had her reasons for pleading guilty. As for the hazing and taking money for services they didn't provide...I'm sorry, I forgot that y'all were there and I wasn't. Once again, sarcasm. I was sent to the Whitmore to be taken off drugs and rehabilitated, and thats exactly what happened. I came home, got my shit together, graduated high school, and now I'm in college. Standing before you as a prime example of the results of the Whitmore Academy.
I still maintain that no beatings or hazing took place, and that all the kids that accuse her of that mess are just whiny bitches looking for a buck or two because they are bitter about having been sent away. Many of the kids that went to the program with me will say the same thing, but I guess that you hear what you want to hear and when someone says differently they must be "brainwashed" or "under her control", or "just a kid who doesn't know what he's talking about".
ua nei galo