Author Topic: Typical Day at Sagewalk  (Read 66935 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #480 on: August 27, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
I think you'll find Deborah to be a pretty reasonable lady.  Usually the ad-hominem attack is not her style.  She is very passionate though and can be pretty biting in her commentary.

I worked at the BM warehouse where her son son was sent, and I can tell you from first-hand experience she has every right to be good and goddamn pissed at those people.  Her commentary about that place is dead-on.

I just like messing with the trolls.  They're so predictable and hateful.  It's funny to get them to spew...especially my favorite two: Karen and Full-of-Shit (Ben's) Dad.  Miss you guys!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
On 2005-08-27 10:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-08-27 10:21:00, Shortbus wrote:

"I can understand the annoyance with anons. There are many flavors, yet all have the same aftertaste.

"

Oh, shut up already. "

How funny is that?  While I was typing my response about the predictability and hatefulness  of the trolls, one posted.  That was quick!

Well, at least they consistently prove me right.  That's nice.  Thanks, Karen!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #482 on: August 27, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
Wrong on all fronts-  I'm not Karen and I don't hate teenagers and especially not my kids.

I simply agree with the other Anon and ShortBus that it is ridiculous to take the position that all programs are bad.  That simply isn't true. It is a shame Deborah's son had a bad experience at Hidden Lake (several years ago, I believe).  Hidden Lake has been a good program for many kids- and has not been good for some kids.  None of us want ANY teen to be in a bad or abusive program.  
You lose all your credibility by condemning all EG programs across the board. You also lose credibility with the insane posters like Nihil and Dysfunctional.  It really hurts your cause, if the cause truly is to expose and shut down abusive programs.  It seems to me that the cause has become more simply to amuse yourselves all day on the internet.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #483 on: August 27, 2005, 02:09:00 PM »
Karen said:

"Wrong on all fronts- I'm not Karen and I don't hate teenagers and especially not my kids.

I simply agree with the other Anon and ShortBus that it is ridiculous to take the position that all programs are bad. That simply isn't true. It is a shame Deborah's son had a bad experience at Hidden Lake (several years ago, I believe). Hidden Lake has been a good program for many kids- and has not been good for some kids. None of us want ANY teen to be in a bad or abusive program.
You lose all your credibility by condemning all EG programs across the board. You also lose credibility with the insane posters like Nihil and Dysfunctional. It really hurts your cause, if the cause truly is to expose and shut down abusive programs. It seems to me that the cause has become more simply to amuse yourselves all day on the internet."

You're all Karen and Full-of-Shit Dad to me!

A troll is a troll is a troll is a troll...

By the way, your remark about Deborah's problem with HLA being a while back is accurate.  

However, there's interesting discussion going on on that thread today about a young lady who recently graduated who had a relationship with staff while she was a resident there.  She reports that she knows of several other students having relationships with staff members (no pun intended).

She also describes another staff there who is clearly a pedophile and abusing kids by using the power of his position.

There's some sick bastards over there abusing kids for fun and profit on a regular basis, allegedly having inappropriate sexual relations (statutory rape, at BEST, sexual assault or rape at worst) with kids while the kids live in fear of being molested or worse and won't report it for abject fear of what will happen to them if they do.

It's a WONDERFUL place, yes.  Please continue to defend it and show what a truly heartless and sick fuck you actually are...

Love ya!

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-08-27 11:35 ][ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-26 15:07 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #484 on: August 27, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
Shortbus,
You don?t think your misrepresenting my situation? And you don?t think it?s necessary to scroll through all my posts before making such assumptions? You?re fairly intelligent, I?m sure you can figure out how to use the Search WWF function and specify your search criteria so you don?t have to read ?all? of them.. If/When you find my story, posted numerous times, you can practice what you preach to your captives- take responsibility and apologize. You are way out of line.

I did read your response to Notafriendofredcliff, so I know you are aware that programs can and do take children without both parents consent and deny parents rights who aren?t footing the bill or going along with the program. Also, that it?s not a matter of ?letting? the other parent place a child. In all the cases I?m aware of the child was placed without the other parents knowledge or consent. Yeh, three times in my situation. Once there, the other parent is faced with taking legal action to have their child removed and/or defend their rights. You might have asked before you assumed. Very program of you. Until you read my story, you?d be wise to stick to what you KNOW, lest you further damage your already questionable reputation here.

And just as you?ve erroneously assumed about that situation, you have taken a trip down the only neural pathway you possess to assume why my mother didn?t tell her story before my son was incarcerated. Your last comment,  ?Thats like standing by and watching someone get the shit kicked out of them and you not saying anything because you dont want anyone to know the same thing happened to you???? indicates to me that you didn?t comprehend my response. Neither of us knew before. When I described what was happening (after the third placement- which wasn?t ?military?), then and only then, did she feel like I would understand what had happen to her. It's not something you discuss with your kids over breakfast. Oh by the way honey, let me tell you about the time your grandfather sent me away to religious holy-rollers to have the shit beat out of me... for no 'good' reason. My kids paid no price for my ?mother?s silence? you ignorant, presumptuous bitch. And ?meek? doesn?t describe either of us.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #485 on: August 27, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
Go ahead and reduce yourself to namecalling. I wont go there. You are one big ball of bile. What a way to live!!!!

Yeah whatever, I think youre pretty damn funny in how wound up you get.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #486 on: August 27, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
And why did you lose custody of your kids? I still havent found the answer to that question.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #487 on: August 27, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
You're too steeped in program thinking to have rational discourse with Shortbus... a waste of time.

Find the post in which it is stated that I lost custody. Then we might have something to discuss.

Until then, my 'name-calling', while rude, appears to be damned accurate.

I'm 'reduced' for name-calling and you're righteous and justified in stating erroneous assumptions as if they were fact?

Yep, the old double-standard so common to programs.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #488 on: August 27, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
Id appreciate it if you took a moment to tell me where to find the info... I searched both lost and custody and couldnt find it. My apology for any disrespect. And Im not clear on what you mean by program thinking.... please explain. I also apologize for any rudeness. Youre right I havent been fully informed on your situation, but not for lack of trying - you could help a bit if you wanted. Its a lot harder to listen to what a persons saying when they are obviously really mad at you, thats what it seems like to me. And I gave you the courtesy of asking for your side instead of blindly processing anons comments. So Id appreciate it if you cut me a little slack. You do have a lot of posts to weed through. :smile:
And what double standard? Please explain.

Its never too late to procrastinate[ This Message was edited by: Shortbus on 2005-08-27 12:57 ]

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #489 on: August 27, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
You might try changing your search criteria. The anon whose lead you're following is a troll. There?s a reason you won?t get any returns for ?lost custody?. If you?re looking for something to substantiate the troll?s blathering, it will be a waste of your time.

[ This Message was edited by: Deborah on 2005-08-27 13:22 ]

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #490 on: August 27, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Im waving a white flag at you and youre just pain in the butt. Apparently you have no interest in clearing up the misunderstanding. Just throw me a bone and while youre at it could you answer the questions I asked in my last post?

Its never too late to procrastinate[ This Message was edited by: Shortbus on 2005-08-27 13:35 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #491 on: August 27, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
The troll isn't blathering.  Losing custody is information Deborah shared with parents on the struggling teens board.  She has also harassed parents on that board with emails and IM messages. I think she was banned from posting.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #492 on: August 27, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
what was her login at ST?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #493 on: August 27, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Not sure- it was before my time.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Typical Day at Sagewalk
« Reply #494 on: August 27, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
So Deborah, is this true or is anon making things up?