Author Topic: Relate........................  (Read 3998 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Relate........................
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
Yuck Fou,

I hope your right.  I just want to find out more, that's all. Why would a former FBI agent say this? Perhaps he wants the truth to get out? I don't know, but given the terrorist goals, it at least seems plausable.

Best regards to all,

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/101706.php

July 11, 2005
Al Qaeda Has Nukes in U.S.

Ok, the source for the story seems pretty iffy to me and the alarmist nature of the report seems way over the top, but I was a Boy Scout and was always taught to be prepared for the worst case scenario. If true, this would definitely qualify as worst case. Anyway, interesting reading when taken with the proper skepticism. WND:

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union ? including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market....

But the most disturbing news is that high level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

According to the author, the news sent Bush "through the roof," prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America....

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70. The breathtaking news is that an undetermined number of these weapons, including suitcase bombs, mines and crude tactical nuclear weapons, have already been smuggled into the U.S. ? at least some across the U.S.-Mexico border.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country ? including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 06:26:00 PM »
I'm only posting these links for you to consider? I don't know myself but want to find out more. Could it happen? Possibly. I just think it may be wise to have a personal contingency plan that one can implement quickly. And I'm interested to see what you think? I know where I'm going if something happens close bye or society heads south? What would you do if the proverbial shit hits the fan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
I have 50 gallons of stored water, large first aid kit, radio, batteries and a ton of canned food, etc.. plus a 20 guage with plenty of ammunition for defense if necessary. I hope none of this is necessary, but I sure don't trust anyone else to provide these things for me after a large disaster. Whether it be terrorist or a asteroid impact.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 08:52:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2005, 09:04:00 PM »
A terrorist who pulls off even such a small-bore nuclear explosion will take us to a whole different territory of dread from Sept. 11. It is the event that preoccupies those who think about this for a living, a category I seem to have joined.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
True Story:

You know how those tornadoes in the midwest can really rip things up and destroy whole sections of houses and buildings and kill everyone in them? One man and his family were the only ones to survive a tornado that destroyed every house on their street. While everyone else complained that the ground was too rock hard to have any kind of basement or shelter dug into it, this man systematically set about pick-axing into the ground beneath his house on the weekends and whenever to make a protective shelter for his family. By the time the tornado hit, he had pick-axed enough space for them all to crawl into to save their lives.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »
Crazy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »
Great story about the shelter.

This just in,

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=45482

What ya going to do when the nukes on you?

This is a sad time,

I really don't comprehend what is about to happen. The phrase "Not if but when" that is prevelant?

Damn fucked up if you ask me.

You may not like the source of the story but the person going out on a limb to possibly tell the truth is un-nerving

My best to all.........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
This is bullshit paranoiac ranting.  If Al-Qaeda had nukes, they would've radiated our asses already?  What are they waiting for, Christmas?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2005-07-28 20:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is bullshit paranoiac ranting."

If you have read through the different post, then you would see there is a genuine but founded fear that indeed this may happen. In our western culture of instant everything we can't understand why it has not happened yet. However this does not diminish the threat. Terrorist are on their own time-line not ours. They will strike when they choose. And again, around the world the phrase is "When it happens" not "if". Before 911 who among us would have believed it possible? Not me, but this is a different time. Have you seen the news coming out of London today? They too are gearing up for a protracted conflict. If you think it's all false thats your right. However I choose to side on caution. I am only posting this as a possibility. I don't want to scare anyone but these are different times.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
But then again, maybe the USA created all of this.

Is this all a fabrication?

If you have the time and interest check out the this video. This was the source.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/050504davidraygriffin#now

just click on view now in the first paragraph.

This lenghty video is very disturbing, and raises some serious questions.

Here is a link to the actual download page.

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/04/prope ... dison.html

What do you think?

Greg if your out there check it out.