Author Topic: $75,000 yearly salary paid with blood money  (Read 1194 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
$75,000 yearly salary paid with blood money
« on: July 21, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
So who thinks Don Robinson of Pathways deserves to make $75,000 last year for being the director? That's what the tax statement said. It also listed over $27,000 in travelling expenses. I knew gas prices went up, but damn $27,000!

Don must be one hell of a rich man by now as he was executive staff since my days in straight back in 1988.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
What's the news? Who is going to sue Don Robinson to get that money to the children?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 11:37:00 PM »
Is Robinson from the Va program ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
On 2005-08-27 20:37:00, starry-eyed pirate wrote:

"Is Robinson from the Va program ??"

Plymouth, MI straight
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »
What years was Don Robinon at Straight MI? Did he go through Straight himself? Do you know any of the history of the Straight MI closing? Did Pathways start right up? Did he help it start up? Did they get more staff from Straight?

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
On 2005-08-27 22:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What years was Don Robinon at Straight MI? Did he go through Straight himself? Do you know any of the history of the Straight MI closing? Did Pathways start right up? Did he help it start up? Did they get more staff from Straight?"

He did not go through the program. He started there in 1988 I believe. I think the Michigan program may have opened in late 86. I got there in 87 and had quite a few phasers and staff that came up from Cinci.

In 1993 I met up with a friend that was on staff and she had told me that the building closed down in Plymouth and that it reopened in Southfield under pfc right away. From what I gathered most of the phasers made the move along with much of the same staff. I didn't ask a lot of questions back then because I was just trying to bury my memories of getting out of that place in 89.

I don't really know how pfc spawned and all because they also operate in Indiana. From what I hear it was don and vicki winebarger (straight parent & I think volunteer& later straight staff)that ran the show at pfc. The aftercare coordinator at pfc is laura winebarger who was in the program with me. Nepotism at it's finest you could say. Mom & daughter making money off misery.

I've been planning on getting in touch with my old friend and will ask some in depth questions about all this. The other former staff I talk to left way before pfc opened and doesn't really know what happened. One of them told me all our files were pitched in the dumpster behind straight and that a staff guy that didn't make the move pulled a lot of them from the dumpster. I'm not sure how accurate all this info is though. She won't post on these boards, but I'll try to get some more info out of her.

It's like no one really gives a shit about Michigan straight or pfc so it's been frustrating for me to try to get others to speak out against it.