Author Topic: "My brother's head got put through a wall!"  (Read 5755 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
"My brother's head got put through a wall!"
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
Do you really find it funny? Ok, I'll explain. At the time, I didn't even understand that I was the victim of real crime. I didn't. Honestly. I knew I wanted out, that it was fucked up and, even more, that I was addaled and confused and needed to get back to the real world and clear my head.

By the time I realized that I was a victim of real crime, it was too late anyway. And, more than that, that I got off extremely easy! If I were going to go to the trouble of involving myself in any criminal or civil proceedings, I would do it on behalf of people like Bobby and Joe and a couple of girls who's first names I won't mention who were forced to have abortions (one of them was a Seedling, not a Straightling)

Trouble is, my memory is shoddy. Another problem is that, the few really definite objective criminal abuse incidents that I can clearly remember, I can't find the victims. I don't know if they want to dredge this shit up or not. As for myself, well somebody broke my nose. I honestly can't remember who. Might have been Marti (she was in on that TR) Might have been a nice lady named Kim who was also in on it. Might have been someone else. I didn't even know my nose had been broken till years later when it happened again and a doctor told me that my nose was broken. These days, the evidence is gone and I never did know who dealt that particular braking blow. Wouldn't matter anyway, it wasn't her fault. She only did what she had to. It was not intentional on her part. The real culprits would only get off anyway.

So, as far as I'm concerned, there is no instument of criminal or civil justice that will make things right or better or in any meaningful way address my grievance. The only means of redress that holds any meaning for me in this instance is the IVth Estate. Get the word out, remove the mystery and secrecy. The Program absolutely depends on the secrecy and the mystery.

Rampant talking out in group

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

--Voltaire (1694-1778)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
Rampant talking out in group, I agree, and I admire the way that kpickle is willing to address the questions of the other poster. The other poster makes some points that bear repeating: why hasn't anyone filed this suit, what are the facts, why don't people remember the specifics, and why haven't people filed affidavits. Well I typed up an affidavit yesterday and lo and behold I do recall on behalf of one or two other people some full names there, who did what. It is a story that can be put together better if people get together with their memories. Already some of us are helping each other's memories.

Like you were saying the other day, just don't give them any authority, and the authority here would be any rule of law or anything that says we do not have a case. This is the country of the people, damnit! I don't care what any law or lawyer says, you cannot systematically abuse children by the thousands with not just deprivation of basic human rights and the more heinous and obvious abuses, but a calculated use of experimental methods of thought reform, KNOWN TO THE GOVERNMENT.

Many many things were known to the Government. Irregardless, we were subjected to KNOWN EXPERIMENTAL THOUGHT REFORM TACTICS. These tactics were very damaging and I know that many of you know it personally.

The specific incidences of abuse are a bad thing. However, I am not even certain that they are key to any case. Fuck the S.O.L.s.

If we yield to hopelessness, then it is a hopeless country that we hand down to the next generation. This public humiliation of various former staff and board is trite, useless, and essentially unsatisfying. A great wrong was done to thousands of children. I will not suffer that, and all the years of hardship because of the after effects, and then "Have a seat" when I am told that any court case is hopeless due to some bullshit regarding statutes of limitations and so on. There must be some redress for these wrongs and we all know it. It is NOT RIGHT that we should be told again and again to "Have a seat!"  What are we going to sing now, the National Anthem? Look, this country was founded on revolutionary ideas. If you have any patriotic sense that the U.S. stands for something, get back to the original ideas of a government by the people for the people and your basic civil rights and liberties. We are the people. If the Government and the Laws as they stand leave no opening for the redress of the wrongs of Straight, Inc., then we have to make an opening via a claims bill or special legislation. If we "Have a seat!" we might as well sit down in a totalitarian regime. Stand the fuck up, people, and walk out the door. B.P.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »
If you have any patriotic sense that the U.S. stands for something, get back to the original ideas of a government by the people for the people and your basic civil rights and liberties.

I think the US Government stands for the right of corporate interests to screw us.  Can't think of anything else they do......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »
Oh gdos! Fukc yuo peace of shit. Bla bhla blha.

Show tme the documents tha tclairifies that Semblers, Melvin swas ever a cerator of STraight Inc.

Thjis al ljust semes like on ebig sham to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2005, 10:45:00 PM »
The sham is your misspellings, sweetheart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
fermussfe jdujudcdjc ona ashhxwn dee-dee eyedfgeb.wygsdytd dhe/dgs/sfdh? Whizzo lump poo-poo dooty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 01:55:00 PM »
No. You owe me certain items of promised looking into. Prog report, please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
What items would that be, misbehavor. I don't owe you a fucking thing. Now sit down or be restrained. Bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2005, 07:44:00 AM »
Oh you love me. fuck off then.