Author Topic: "My brother's head got put through a wall!"  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"My brother's head got put through a wall!"
« on: July 09, 2005, 12:15:00 AM »
Two different former staff members have used this quote now:

"My brother's head got put through a wall."

So like, did both your brother's heads get put through a wall, Capt and kp? You were both at Straight and you were both on staff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »
uh, no...that is not correct on my part.  First, none of my brothers were in straight.  second, my head did not get put through a wall.  I got pushed into a wall for reading a cereal box. I put a hole in the wall where my head and body slammed into it. I was never on staff.   When i graduated, I wanted to get the fuck out.   Obviously, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
so, you must know me anon.  why don't you give us your name.  My name is Mike Sherman (but you already knew that did'nt you?); what is your name?  maybe.......nah, I'll let you not reply.  [ This Message was edited by: kpickle39 on 2005-07-09 14:56 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
1. yuo dont know me. but I was in your straigt at the time yuo were and you were on staff

2# you have said before, pickler, thtat your brothes head got put therough a wall..change your story now. go aehad. its habit around here.

Capt has been saying that HER brothe's haed got put therough a wall now to. Scirt the wquestions, it remains unanswerd. Did both yoor brothe's haeds get put therough walls ? or is this another falacy by the ldcomer straigt staff like sammy who refuses to tell the truth and let us know what th enames of her attakcers? and Who on HRS would dare to force her abortion from anybody, even a fukcing president, who said so. youhang out with sam, or 4you have kpckler. yuo where doing that whloe 'file a suit' thing. Are you just now finding this out or sthis something you've beein doing now for thirty years that you've known your abuse???

At what [point Mike Shrman, did you realize that Straight was braking the law on yuo? Did you begin to see it in the eightees, the seventees, or in the nineties when they finally shtu down and you had no cause left to work fore? How amny other suvivers are you going to take donw and tell them that yours and Capt.'s brothe's haeds wer put therough walls bfore you ever tell them that you have no real need to file any kind of suit. By now, you and all your smrta little freinds should have filed a suti.

I mene, it has been thrity years now that you've know about your abuse. Mabye you are all real, but mabye your'e justt lazs.

So you claim you never said that your brothers haed got put through a wall and that you weer nevre on straigt stafff. Sam clames she eithe rwon't or can't remember who forced her to have these abortions and seductively raped her, a guy on staff where wer ALL made to remember the Chain of Command. I mean this guy must have just come off the street if he had reaped her and she cna't remember his name. No wait, thats tnot rigt, she said he raped her plenty of times and kept coming bakc for moer.

Stop liyieng. And that's the prrblem with you stafers. sammie has already begged for a name, too,. Is taht all yuo got? I giv eyou my name and you'll shutup for good nd stop heckling sevivors to come forward so you can prtect Mel and the otehr creators of straitht??

Itwould be a fare trade if I got someothign in return for it. I giv yoe my name and yuo agree to have yourself, Semmi, capt., carmel,ray, wes, and all the otehr formre stafers come forwrd and tell it liek it reelly si. Sam will name her attackers, ray will drop all his fake ass claims against Sember his idck sucking buddy, and wes will stop exxagertaing the truth abotu Staright in order to get information from servivors. Or I wuld be happy an satfisted if RAchael and Sammy woud give the names of their rapists. That's some serious shit to claim and exxagerate that soemoen raped you, especially on a surviors forum and not to say who did it. I would nwant to hurty someoen if thye didi that to tme. I woudld give you my name and addrss if i new that their sstatemetns to tthe police were legitimate.

And to Sammie, yoru crimes happened when you WHAT, under 12 right? There is NO statutes on that shit.  A capital cerime has NO statutes on it. You're a fcking liar Sammie and all the rest of you shits!!!!

she'll get froggy about her education which is inprovble, but whenver someone mentions her tosay the name of her rpaists and abortionists, she has done little work to remember the most importnt thigns.

evnetually, peoeple start to catch on when they hang out in places lay low for awhile and see what is going on where they are. Here, its a bunch of nay sayers. So whye the fuck did I start coming here. I am llooking for somonee with some integrity who can say it like it is without chaning their storeis, without lieing and holding back ANY and ALL ifnormation, so that some realy real fucking healign can begn.

Haven't seen 'em yet, may ake longer than I thot. I hear dthere was a hicld who used to come on here and she was raped in straight at age 10. She nevr said mch about it, she was looking for honest servivors, said she never found any though. She would have been about thirty now. Mostly here is obvious staffers who don't want anyone to know they are former staff of Straight, or at least still happy about their experience at Straight an dbeleve in that cause today .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
On 2005-07-09 17:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"1. yuo dont know me. but I was in your straigt at the time yuo were and you were on staff

2# you have said before, pickler, thtat your brothes head got put therough a wall..change your story now. go aehad. its habit around here.

Gee dude, you are so funny, again...obviously you were not in straight w/me, cause I wasn't on staff.

and, obviously, your head is still full of pot (or shit), cause none of my bro's were in straight.  My little brother was 7 at the time I was in straight, my brother was 22 and in Hawaii doing the navy thing.  

you know, I am so glad I ain't you.  I got a good life, I am partner in a land planning and development firm and construction comapny.  I got a nice home, fixin to build a new one, even nicer...3 acres on a lake and a brand spanking new home.  I am an empty nester so my wife and I can finally travel and do the stuff that old people do.  And yes, I got degrees....2 in fact.  I bet you don't cause your grammer and spelling is shit.

Ha Ha, now go back to your pathetic life. :wave:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »
oh yeah, that me was posting above.  So go back to your shittly little life; one where no wants you....and they were right about one  thing in straight, you are a worthless piece of shit.

So again, go back to that pathetic world you call your life and that ugly bitch of a girl friend you have. Yes, mofo, I do know you.[ This Message was edited by: kpickle39 on 2005-07-09 17:34 ]

Offline mbell1960

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
Mike Sherman I remember you. Nope don't recall you being on staff. Sounds like you're doing well these days. Damn good in spite of a lot of the jobs gone now in this "new economy". I worked at Lucent Tech for 6 years and was shown the door. Now have job with the Railroad. It is a trip reading alot of these posts but aside from that its good to see alot of you doing so well at "middle age?". Thats a trip too!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2005, 01:36:00 AM »
kpcikle, no, you are the worhtless piece of shit if you thnk you know me. I WAS in straigt with you, you never made it past junior after graduating.

I used to also hang out with a few of the hired church members. I am female I should remind yuo sinc you didn't pay attntion to any of my post the last coupl of days in here.

Yuo screamed out tio the people at th hotel Smbelr came to that yuor borther's head got put throoug a wall. I spolke to them alater on and they aasked did any of that thigns really happen to the people who were sceraming at them about it and waving around psoter boards.

Hye, I'm all about helping serviovrs. I just don't understand why you would solicite the need for any information from survivors and then say you respect anonymity at all. yuo beg for names on heer, give your own if that is who you are...and comme here knowing that your enemies are still free. I hav seen pics of you, and others claiming they will get even pbut I don't see any of that being done. I see and read large and exxagerated lies, not plain boring ones, but hugge fukking big whoppers ones about capitil rapes and defeckations and all kindsa shit and then a bunch oaf whining about statutes.

You do realize, being a land planner and all...yes, I read newespapers and hav esome informnants whoh go to court seesions too, you would have some knowledge that we live in a free court society where aNYIONE is aloud to go and file a court case. I knw you know, but you don't do that. The questions remains that if you refuse to file a case are your afraid or do you work for the man. Tha's the only questions that remaisn unanswered. Are you afreaid or are you working for the man ? Incquiring mainds want to know.

Now where's my girl who wrote that awesome report for the Miller Newton hearing back a few months agao. She tells it like it really is. No bones, just meat.

Your girl Sam always pipes down when asked who her enemies that raped her are. She gest vurry vurry queit all of  a suddne. I've sene posts where she gets loud, but then when asked thatquestion she gets gone and caint be found aat all.

I'm all qbout equal oppurtunity through gettin even and spreading the news about child abuse in institutions. But if you're gonna do it, bdon't be stupid abou tit and lie alot to hide your intentionas.j You think, Mike Sherman, that Straight was for the best. YOu may not have appprvedof everthing that went on thre, but it was all fr the best and you will not stop until you find more srvivvors you can lie to about it.

So, the other question (I lied about having only 1 questions) was did both you and Cap'ts brother's hads get put through walls or is that just like an insinia claim that we all make about straigt?

It's all just a big consiparciy to get at you man. peek a=boo! ooohweeeoohweeeeeoooooooooweeeee.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 01:55:00 AM »
You ain't shit and you're obviously to drunk and/or stupid to type.

I'm k-pickle and I'm here t' say... :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »
Shut up asshole, (we) that is to say I, if that really is my name, have no goddamned fucking clue as to what you are talking about. It was my FATHER who was on staff, not my brother. I'm a constuctionist and I shoot a mean game of billiards. Fuck off and die! :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »
On 2005-07-09 22:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"kpcikle, no, you are the worhtless piece of shit if you thnk you know me. I WAS in straigt with you, you never made it past junior after graduating.

"

no, you stupid bitch, maybe you were in straight with me, but you obviously have very little memory left.......no, I didn't make it to staff, never tried, never wanted it.  I'm through fucking around with you.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2005, 09:17:00 AM »
yeah, that was me again....Hi Mark.  Good to see you are posting and made it out ok.  Take care, PM if you want.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »
On 2005-07-09 17:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"1. yuo dont know me. but I was in your straigt at the time yuo were and you were on staff

Capt has been saying that HER brothe's haed got put therough a wall now to. Scirt the wquestions, it remains unanswerd. Did both yoor brothe's haeds get put therough walls ? or is this another falacy by the ldcomer straigt staff like sammy who refuses to tell the truth and let us know what th enames of her attakcers? and Who on HRS would dare to force her abortion from anybody, even a fukcing president, who said so. youhang out with sam, or 4you have kpckler. yuo where doing that whloe 'file a suit' thing. Are you just now finding this out or sthis something you've beein doing now for thirty years that you've known your abuse???

At what [point Mike Shrman, did you realize that Straight was braking the law on yuo? Did you begin to see it in the eightees, the seventees, or in the nineties when they finally shtu down and you had no cause left to work fore? How amny other suvivers are you going to take donw and tell them that yours and Capt.'s brothe's haeds wer put therough walls bfore you ever tell them that you have no real need to file any kind of suit. By now, you and all your smrta little freinds should have filed a suti.

I mene, it has been thrity years now that you've know about your abuse. Mabye you are all real, but mabye your'e justt lazs.

So you claim you never said that your brothers haed got put through a wall and that you weer nevre on straigt stafff. Sam clames she eithe rwon't or can't remember who forced her to have these abortions and seductively raped her, a guy on staff where wer ALL made to remember the Chain of Command. I mean this guy must have just come off the street if he had reaped her and she cna't remember his name. No wait, thats tnot rigt, she said he raped her plenty of times and kept coming bakc for moer.

Stop liyieng. And that's the prrblem with you stafers. sammie has already begged for a name, too,. Is taht all yuo got? I giv eyou my name and you'll shutup for good nd stop heckling sevivors to come forward so you can prtect Mel and the otehr creators of straitht??

Itwould be a fare trade if I got someothign in return for it. I giv yoe my name and yuo agree to have yourself, Semmi, capt., carmel,ray, wes, and all the otehr formre stafers come forwrd and tell it liek it reelly si. Sam will name her attackers, ray will drop all his fake ass claims against Sember his idck sucking buddy, and wes will stop exxagertaing the truth abotu Staright in order to get information from servivors. Or I wuld be happy an satfisted if RAchael and Sammy woud give the names of their rapists. That's some serious shit to claim and exxagerate that soemoen raped you, especially on a surviors forum and not to say who did it. I would nwant to hurty someoen if thye didi that to tme. I woudld give you my name and addrss if i new that their sstatemetns to tthe police were legitimate.

And to Sammie, yoru crimes happened when you WHAT, under 12 right? There is NO statutes on that shit.  A capital cerime has NO statutes on it. You're a fcking liar Sammie and all the rest of you shits!!!!

she'll get froggy about her education which is inprovble, but whenver someone mentions her tosay the name of her rpaists and abortionists, she has done little work to remember the most importnt thigns.

evnetually, peoeple start to catch on when they hang out in places lay low for awhile and see what is going on where they are. Here, its a bunch of nay sayers. So whye the fuck did I start coming here. I am llooking for somonee with some integrity who can say it like it is without chaning their storeis, without lieing and holding back ANY and ALL ifnormation, so that some realy real fucking healign can begn.

Haven't seen 'em yet, may ake longer than I thot. I hear dthere was a hicld who used to come on here and she was raped in straight at age 10. She nevr said mch about it, she was looking for honest servivors, said she never found any though. She would have been about thirty now. Mostly here is obvious staffers who don't want anyone to know they are former staff of Straight, or at least still happy about their experience at Straight an dbeleve in that cause today ."

Come back when you learn how to spell..Fuck, your post hurts my brain trying to decipher your caveman typing..
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »
"Come back when you learn how to spell..Fuck, your post hurts my brain trying to decipher your caveman typing.. "

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »
Mike ckeeps saynig that he is through eevr posting here, yuo've been saying that now for about a year or mroe. He has said manyposts that he is not going to post here anymore. He is part of the problem here, alway sdiscussing his dsitaste for the thing stheat were done to him at STraigt Inc. But you are part of the problem michale. Yuo will never ben anything but  a straigtling.

So, kpeickler, do what sam and the rest of your little fuckbuddyes keepe teelling everyone selse to do. Move on. Fraud.