Author Topic: Goddamn Bully Circus  (Read 10456 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
I don't give a flying fuck if I'm obsessed or not, I don't give a flying fuck if you think(and I use the term loosely) I'm obsessed or not, I'm fucking pissed that an asswipe like yourself, who was never subjected to the torture that was Straight, Inc., pulled his dick out of his momma's cooch and made a blanket statement that being sent to Straight was our fault.  Care to address that issue, Dickhead?  I didn't think so.

Stay tuned for more lame-ass doubletalk from Paul.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
On 2005-07-02 07:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

Stay tuned for more lame-ass doubletalk from Paul."

This discussion has become tedius.

Happy Independence Day weekend!

Over and out ...
or those who don\'t understand my position, on all subjects:

* Understand the law and your rights.

* Make sure you have the freedom of choice.

* Seek and receive unbiased information and
know the source of information.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
Time for some light therapy!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
On 2005-07-02 07:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't give a flying fuck if I'm obsessed or not, I don't give a flying fuck if you think(and I use the term loosely) I'm obsessed or not, I'm fucking pissed that an asswipe like yourself, who was never subjected to the torture that was Straight, Inc., pulled his dick out of his momma's cooch and made a blanket statement that being sent to Straight was our fault.  Care to address that issue, Dickhead?  I didn't think so.

Stay tuned for more lame-ass doubletalk from Paul."
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »
On 2005-07-01 21:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=10711&forum=9#114154"

:wink: Who is Paul?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
On 2005-07-02 08:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=10711&forum=9#114154   :tup: "

:lol:

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
Well now, to all the negative posters on this forum.

You all seem to have eliminated any thoughtful
dialogue.

Negativity and insults are now in the majority.

With Ginger now piling on I guess it is complete.

Negativigy wins!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »

Why don't you go sit under your light, dipshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
Paul is definitely a welcome guest here at Fornits.com. I am not a regular here because I say it like it is, just like Paul. Majority opinion doesn't and has never worked well for me ...in fact, you and Paul seem to be in agreement on this general fact even though you don't realize it.

Majority opinion got your ass fucking kicked day in and day out, and majority rule is what got you into Straight in the first place. Obviously a bunch of old farts wanted you to be there, wanted some excuse as to why they couldn't deal with you and so they formed Straight ...what a great way to get rid of you under the agreements of every one who had power over you as a child. All it took was three or four Seedlings, and some new blood, and Snap: there you are sittin on front row in your own piss and gettin spit on while your parents paid for conversations they weren't a part of.

So, yeah...in many ways...you deserved to be there for what you did and who you knew. But Paul, if I understand it correctly, doesn't realize although we might not have been the most angelic of children ... majority opinion probably started out something like this:

Those conversations: a few of the founders of Straight swore up and down that no abuse would happen in Straight like it did in the Seed. Then somewhere a couple of them were having conversations and agreed to be a bit more 'firm' with the children, that slackers would not be so much tolerated. School would have been allowed to begin with until some more people got to talking and got their minds into the mix about pyramid scamming in Straight. That's how we went national, I was in the Straight headquarters where it all had become national.

But anyways, around early '80 or before, later on down the line Straight staff saw all the abuse that was going on and they quit. Straight now needs staff. Hell, during my day we were pulling motherfuckers right off the street, no joke, who were no more than two days sober. After their first paycheck they did what you've done...they quit. We had to fire one bitch, Rebecca, for molesting to male patients, she was a Senior with a degree and no boyfriend ...the boys never complained. One of our staff got busted for cocaine use, I forget her name, but her cohorts worked with her there. A couple of friends from Saint Petersburg high, friends of another patient who came on staff later, they wound up coming on staff with no experience. It was fun watching them sleep in group as trainees.

Hey, we'll take the kids out of school and society ...and the rest pretty much goes just like that to the point where the humanitarian offices literally had to step in and start doing child abuse investigations.

Lots of times I got put on the girl's side, that never worked well cos I always stared at their crotches and tried to cop a feel or w/e. They were marathoning me in the bathroom. When I was in Straight and I got put in time out rooms for kicking and yelling there were a few oldcomer patients later on who cleared it with staff that I not be allowed to eat until I wrote my M.I.s. That went on for four days at one point. The next M.I. I wrote was so convincing that I got a double helping of lunch that day. I got hungry. I got hoodwinked, and my family, into Straight because my family didn't know how to hire a fucking babysitter. We were free to roam the streets while mom and dad worked and didn't communicate with one another. To say that it is my fault I was such an ass to land in a child chop shop is one sense of the truth, but it is a direct reflection on someone else's decision who had legal control over me at the time. There are just too many sides to your opinion, P., that you are not considering here. You sound more like a clever heckler than an informed individual with an original thought here. You should look back over some of GregFL's posts, they are alot like yours ...not very convincing at all. Of course, he's an admin so watch your back, nigger.

Some of the shit I did after Straight would be so much more deserving of the things that were done to me back in the eightees when I was but a lass. I probably deserve to get marathoned for some of the shit I say on here that gets deleted from time to time, too. lol. I don't see folks lined up at my door trying to take away my food when I say things like "hey, Paul, I fucked your mother this last weekend". I said that once to a guy named Matt who was doing milk steroids and powders. He was on setback and when staff heard about it they laffed, but stood me up in group and let loose for an hour or so ... not because he deserved it for picking on me but because that's the way Straight worked.

Majority opinion in democracy, in the theories of Mill, leads to tyranny.

Majority opinion is simply the society we live in, and you are welcome to speak your particular perception on critical truth as I have proven again and again but it is never without consequences from the majority. Paul, if I ever see you in my neck of the woods I'll bust open your nose open for ya', bub.

You are welcome to your opinion so long as it does no harm to the majority.

T.K.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »
The weakness of a soul is proportionate to the number of truths which must be kept from it.
 ERIC HOFFER, _The Passionate State of Mind: And Other Aphorisms,_ 61, 1954
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
On 2005-07-02 12:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

There are just too many sides to your opinion, P., that you are not considering here. You sound more like a clever heckler than an informed individual with an original thought here.

I appreciate your post.

I don't pretend to know anything about these schools.

My comments have always been to protect one's rights.

The comment I made that others took to heart was directed at those insulting me. I can't control or explain enought times that I didn't apply that to all that had gone to these schools. I thought that was obvious, but apparently not. If I apologize for anything it is being misunderstood.

I'll make an assumption here, I bet that no one likes to be misunderstood. But, there is no going back for me, the damage is done.

Now regarding your comment:
"There are just too many sides to your opinion, P., that you are not considering here."

You are right, except if I was understood correctly, my opinion was directed to a couple of people hell bent on insulting me, when I was suggesting helping out those students in the future by organizing and helping out. I know there are many sides, and I don't pretend to know anything about these terrible schools. I have never stated that I did know anything. I stayed on Fornit's to offer any help as a mental health advocate. Nothing has changed. The right to knowledge and choice. I didn't think it would turn negative, but it did.

Finally:
"You sound more like a clever heckler than an informed individual with an original thought here. "

I don't expect you or others to follow every post on Fornits, I don't. But if one followed my posts from day one, it would all make sense. To have people twist my words and take things out of context and make statements on my behalf that I never said is tragic. But it happened. I am certainly no heckler. One would have to read all my posts and ignore others speaking for me. That would be too time consuming and I am not asking nor expecting anyone to do that.

I think a better solution would be to make this forum exclusive to current students, alumni, parents, current employees and alumni employees.

That would completely resolve a lot of the anger to those that are outsiders. Just ban us. It is ok with me!

Offline IAK

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2005, 05:14:00 PM »
"Cum daemonae conversum...
 Cum daemonae cavortum..."
               -unattributed

Pardon me: I'm new to this whole message board thing.
     Roughly translated that means: as long as you give him the negative attention he seems to need, he'll keep hanging around.
traight St. Pete 1980-81

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
On 2005-07-02 13:16:00, Paul wrote:

You are right, except if I was understood correctly, my opinion was directed to a couple of people hell bent on insulting me, when I was suggesting helping out those students in the future by organizing and helping out. I know there are many sides, and I don't pretend to know anything about these terrible schools. I have never stated that I did know anything. I stayed on Fornit's to offer any help as a mental health advocate. Nothing has changed. The right to knowledge and choice. I didn't think it would turn negative, but it did.

What you fail to understand, Paul, is that your brand of "help" sounds an awful lot like the same brand of "help" a lot of us are fed up with. We've had just about all the "help" we can stand. So please, if you want to help, just quit "helping".

Note I said a lot of us, not all of us?

I think a better solution would be to make this forum exclusive to current students, alumni, parents, current employees and alumni employees.

That would completely resolve a lot of the anger to those that are outsiders. Just ban us. It is ok with me!"

No, it's not all outsiders. It's just you. And you're more of an insider than you seem (pretend?) to think.

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

--Voltaire (1694-1778)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Paul

• View Profile
Goddamn Bully Circus
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2005, 01:37:00 AM »
On 2005-07-02 18:49:00, Antigen wrote:

"

OK, whatever.

I am bored anyway!