Author Topic: Signs and Symptoms  (Read 16429 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Sue has a son too. Let's see if they kill him off too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
Heard Scheff is still pursuing some lawsuit against WWASP for her daughter being "abused" while in the program there. Any substance to this hearsay? Now that makes one wonder why? Scheff sure calls Whitmore kids and their parents liars who allege any abuse at Whitmore. GUESS Scheff wants people to think that kids ONLY get abused in big bad WWASP programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »
how could anyone sit there and say something about her son being killed off too? Whoever said that has not one bit of respect or any decency. How would you feel if someone said that about your kid. I am guessing it is a kid that said that though, as an adult figure would know in fact that that would be crossing the lines..no matter what side anyone is on. The death of a person is no joking matter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
On 2005-06-28 13:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"how could anyone sit there and say something about her son being killed off too? Whoever said that has not one bit of respect or any decency. How would you feel if someone said that about your kid. I am guessing it is a kid that said that though, as an adult figure would know in fact that that would be crossing the lines..no matter what side anyone is on. The death of a person is no joking matter. "

First of all, who posted the claim that Sue Scheff's daughter was deceased?  Let's start there because apparently that was a lie.

Who would do such a thing? Make up a story and/or blatantly lie about the death of a child?  

Let's see if we get an answer to these questions.  Whether it was a teen or an adult, somebody posted the information knowing it was false.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 11:06:00 PM »
On 2005-06-27 16:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What behaviors precipitated sending the children to Whitmore?   :???: "

OKAY, now that we have gone through all this irrelevant verbage, can we get back to the original question?  Please see the quote posted above....thank you. :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
Ask Sue Scheff:  She sent most if not all these parents and their kids to Whitmore. She can tell you. Bet a lot of them had the same type problems that sent her--a desperate parent rushing off to the WWASP program in search of help for her daughter.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
The Question is also posted on another thread:
What is the difference between WWASP and PURE?
Perhaps Ms. Scheff could answer that question too while she's at it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
On 2005-06-28 20:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ask Sue Scheff:  She sent most if not all these parents and their kids to Whitmore. She can tell you. Bet a lot of them had the same type problems that sent her--a desperate parent rushing off to the WWASP program in search of help for her daughter."

Why do you (ANON) keep referring this question to Sue Scheff?  If I wanted to talk with her, I would contact her.  I'm trying to get an answer from parent(s) who sent a child to Whitmore.  So, please, if your only reply is to "ask Sue Scheff" then save your time by not responding to this post. :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 11:28:00 PM »
Gues you wouldn't be interested in any more BPD information either then, HUH? Nite, S

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 11:54:00 PM »
On 2005-06-28 20:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Gues you wouldn't be interested in any more BPD information either then, HUH? Nite, S"

Obviously, your own issues prevent you from any kind of dialogue regarding the kinds of behaviors treated at the Whitmore Academy.  So, please restrain yourself and give others a chance to respond.
 :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
Mark Sudweeks announced in the Tribune Article that Whitmore Academy is not longer a treatment facility, and that the Sudweeks "are no longer in the teen help business." The Sudweeks CLAIM they are only an academic boarding school, and do not want to be licensed and regulated by the State of Utah by Ken Stettler's Office.
They also Claim that "DR" Bernie Farrow is ONLY a school counselor....which is "a good thing" since his PhD is said to be a mail-ordered one anyway.
So, there SHOULD NOT BE ANY "STUDENTS" at the Whitmore right now that even require any treatment what-so-ever anyway, according to the Sudweeks.
All one should find at the Whitmore, according to the Sudweeks are "academic boarding students."
So--there should be no therapy happening at the Whitmore...no group therapy, no individual therapy.  JUST GOOD OLE ACADEMICS!

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
I'm glad you made clear what Whitmore is now. You're right about all that, other than Dr Farrow's PhD. Actually, he has probably four or five degrees, all on the wall in his office, which I have seen personally. I've spoken with him and he is definitely an educated man. Why are you dragging him into all this, anyway?
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
If you've still got a lot of the same kids from your program days, how is it that none of the kids there need treatment anymore? Wouldn't you need to get a whole new batch?? That's completely ridiculous. That's like a high school being turned into a grade school with all the teens still attending..."No, we sure don't teach algebra here!" Think about it! Of course they're still doing treatment, if you can call it that. They are LYING. Angelina, are you sure Bernie Farrow had five (count'em five) degrees on the wall? Or is this just another exaggeration like Cheryl calling their last counselor "Dr." Tim Lowe, when the highest degree he had was a Masters? Let me know.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 03:03:00 PM »
Well, I don't feel like walking over to the other building just to count some paper on the wall, but I have seen them and there are a ton. I haven't asked Cheryl anything about Dr Farrow, nor have I heard anything from her relating to his qualifications.

What kids still attend Whitmore from 'your program days'? From what I've seen the only possible one is that girl Caitlyn since she's been there almost two years. Next to that is some boy who has been there a year, I forget his name.

But look, don't people stop needing therapy after a while? Just because someone needs it once in their life doesn't mean they will until death. Doesn't even mean they'll need it a month from that time. People get over their problems eventually.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Signs and Symptoms
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
On 2005-06-29 12:03:00, mouse wrote:

But look, don't people stop needing therapy after a while? Just because someone needs it once in their life doesn't mean they will until death. Doesn't even mean they'll need it a month from that time. People get over their problems eventually.

Therapy???? What the hell are you talking about, kid? The Whit is not a treatment program. It's just a boarding school. No therapy going on there at all. Just ask Mark.

It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word! --
--Andrew Jackson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes