Author Topic: THA TRUTH - PART III  (Read 7047 times)

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
Ahh, how wonderfully relativistic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2005, 11:17:00 AM »
Havent you heard joel and billy speak?  They also believe in an inclusive god!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
by the way would you share all of your post with your pastor, i wonder what his opinion would be?  Might be worth asking, I know if i am not sure on faith based sujects i usually turn to mine. God is good and he loves us all!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2005, 11:30:00 AM »
Who is joel and billy, and what the hell are you talking about?

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »
Jel and Billy Graham, the evangelists, and no I never heard them speak.

I have enough theological base to stand on my own thanks, I dont need to go to my pastor, and God is good, he does love us all.[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-29 08:45 ]
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
Thanks. I just don't call Rev. Graham "BILLY."
I did attend one of his services in Houston once at the Astro Dome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:00 PM »
Parents who enrolled their children at the Whitmore: did not think they were enrolling their children in a "cult-Mormon school."
Parents were TOLD by the Sudweeks that their children could WALK TO and attend the church of their choice. Nephi is a small town.  Parents had no REASON to believe that this promise would not be kept by the Sudweeks. SO: no parent knowingly subjected their children to being FORCED to attend the Mormon church.  That is just how it worked out. The Whitmore kids were made to attend the Mormon Church by the Sudweeks, and were punished for non-attendance without the parent's knowledge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
On 2005-06-29 09:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Parents who enrolled their children at the Whitmore: did not think they were enrolling their children in a "cult-Mormon school."

Parents were TOLD by the Sudweeks that their children could WALK TO and attend the church of their choice. Nephi is a small town.  Parents had no REASON to believe that this promise would not be kept by the Sudweeks. SO: no parent knowingly subjected their children to being FORCED to attend the Mormon church.  That is just how it worked out. The Whitmore kids were made to attend the Mormon Church by the Sudweeks, and were punished for non-attendance without the parent's knowledge."

That's horrible .. not even freedom of religion?

Just who the hell do these programs think they are?  GOD????

Offline mouse

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
Hey, wait a minute. Somebody has some bad information here.

Actually, kids can walk to and attend the church of our choice. The Baptist church is actually closer than the LDS one. There is also one other church I know of in Nephi, either Catholic or Presbyterian, can't remember which.

No, kids are not punished for not attending church. If somebody doesn't go to church, they do have to write a report on spirituality, but that is because Sunday is a day for focusing on one's spirit. The parents were fully aware when they sent their kids to the Whitmore that it was Christian, and therefore should know that church or spirituality of some type was going to be required. And if they didn't know, they obviously need to call 1-800-ABCDEFG for some Hooked On Phonics.

I do know we are allowed to go to these other churches, because guess what, I went to the Baptist one quite a few times when I attended Whitmore! It is right on Main St, one block from Whitmore, check it out online if you don't believe me! It may be a small town, but even small towns have more than one church.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
Alright Angelina. Maybe she made an exception for you, which I doubt. When I asked to stay back from church once (when I was still new) Cheryl yelled at me and told me that I was "ungrateful" and "Heavenly Father doesn't like ungrateful people, they make him sick." She basically went on to tell me that God would have no qualms about sending my ass straight to Hell if I missed this church service. I never asked her again. I saw the groups she had on all the other kids who did, I didn't want to bother. She used to pressure kids to get up at fast and testimony meetings or to have talks with the mormon missionaries. I really doubt that she went out of her way just for you and a couple of those kids "Angelina". All 40 of us had to go to church every Sunday for three hours. I was raised in a Presbyterian church and later a Covenant one, I would have been glad to go to ANY  other church in Nephi than the 7th ward. By the way Angelina, you still haven't written me back... :lol:
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline mouse

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »
First Baptist Church
61 South Main Street, Nephi, UT 84648
(435) 623-5440

Look it up on Whitepages if you don't believe it. And I don't know what happened to that other church, maybe it closed after I left. This was years ago. And I don't know about the going to hell thing, never happened in my time. Are you sure it wasn't some evangelistic kid or something? We didn't have group on kids for not going to church, either. If they didn't do their reports, we did have group, but if they did their reports or went to a church they were fine. Maybe you all had to attend church together because it was big group or something. There was only like 10 kids when I was there.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
On 2005-06-29 11:55:00, mouse wrote:

"First Baptist Church

61 South Main Street, Nephi, UT 84648

(435) 623-5440

Look it up on Whitepages if you don't believe it. And I don't know what happened to that other church, maybe it closed after I left. This was years ago. And I don't know about the going to hell thing, never happened in my time. Are you sure it wasn't some evangelistic kid or something? We didn't have group on kids for not going to church, either. If they didn't do their reports, we did have group, but if they did their reports or went to a church they were fine. Maybe you all had to attend church together because it was big group or something. There was only like 10 kids when I was there."

WHEN I WAS THERE ...

Hey Mouse .. Wake Up .. YOU'RE STILL THERE.

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »
caitlyn you know damn well no one goes to any other church, and wouldnt dare to ask.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
MOUSE:  "when you were there?????"
Caitlyn..YOU ARE STILL THERE!
Aren't you going home soon?
If you are going to talk all this religion stuff, you do need to stop lying....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
THA TRUTH - PART III
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
BOTTOM LINE:  Whitmore kids go to the MORMON CHURCH or else!  Period.