Author Topic: REUNION!!!!  (Read 4835 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« on: June 25, 2005, 12:00:00 AM »
So, after reading many of the posts, i still have to wonder is anyone going to the reunion???
I know many of you percecive MMS as good and bad as well as I do but would still like to see everyone.
Esp...since Gary was the nicest of them all and did a lot for all of us.
I know alot of the 'newer' girls are going but i think some of the old timers should represent since we did most of the work at the school......it didn't look like that till our generation and we should be proud of that if not anything else.
We should show them how unfull of shit we are and that were the true 'bad asses' of MMS.  :flame:
So anyone gonna go???
Betsy
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kristiesprout

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
I'll be going... and curious to see if anyone else who posts on this forum will be going as well. I attended 93-94.[ This Message was edited by: kristiesprout on 2005-07-12 10:02 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
What do you mean you did all the work at MMS? what kind of work are you talking about? Just because you were there in the wayyy begining does not mean that you did more work than anyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 05:25:00 PM »
yeah, i think it's fair to say we all put in our time building fences, clearing land, painting, shoveling, etc. and i believe mms still requires just as much maintance as it ever did, so please don't minimize our efforts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 08:36:00 PM »
don't think anyones trying to minimize youre efforts. I just think shes pointing to the fact that there were no walk ways on campus...no fences, a 1/2 dozen tree stumps on campus... no maps of the grounds,no garden, etc...etc. 94-98 generation did all that.
shoveling and daily chores...yep always need to be done.

Offline BIRDLADY360

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 03:47:00 AM »
WHEN IS THIS REUNION GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND WHERE?  WHO IS INVITED?
OTHER OF MIA SCHIMMEL  STUDENT AT MMS 9 YRS AGO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »
Every alumni is invited, every girl or guy that spent any time at this place is invited.  It will be held at MMS on the weekend of the 14th.  The 14th is a sunday and we will be having a BBQ and plus celebrating Gary K. term there.  He will be turning 60 on the 12th opf August and is retiring from MMS.  Colleen request that we RSVP by the 1st of August:
          colleen Harrington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
My, this should be one interesting happening. Probably more of the same - rah, rah MMS. Wonder what John Mercer will be doing that night. Certainly not questioning the girls about their sexual histories? Not now that they are no longer children and can fight back. He's like any other child abuser. Prey on the young and the innocent and as soon as they have a voice and strength he'll wimp out. Wish I could be a fly on th ewlal at that place. I'm sure we'll be able to read a blow-by-blow here on Fornits after the reunion. It will be interesting to read different opinions of the same evening and how each person is treated. They know many who have posted here so it should be interesting to see how they handle that as well, since everyone is invited they should not be able to discriminate because of something someone posted here on Fornits. Right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 09:08:00 PM »
after a post like that I don't think to many people are gonna talk....
not that i was in the first place but now definatly not....
B

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 09:22:00 PM »
B: why wouldn't you talk? Why would that posting have any bearing on what you would have to say?  You have the right to your own opinion, as does everyone.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
I know i have an opionion of my own but why express it when an aynon will come back and just be plain mean, hurtful and rude!!!!
B

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »
I never attended Mission Mountain School, but  read this site often. Believe this REUNION will be MOST interesting. Would enjoy watching the reactions as the owners and former staff encounter you young women who have spoken out on this forum---both postively and negatively. THEY do read this forum, I am sure. I do hope that those expressing a negative view will have the "guts" to show up, if for no other reason--just to witness first-hand the FAKE "total love and forgiveness that will be offered to YOU for totally misjudging THEM!"
That's gotta be THESE PEOPLE'S only way to deal with this! Any expectations you may have of accountability on THEIR PART is just not going to happen, ladies. That's my opinion, anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 07:48:00 PM »
John will definetly be on his best behavior during that reunion. This is all probably being used to pry information out of eveyone. John Mercer he is very clever.
How I would love to look at him and his eyes and see what he has to say to me. "wow, you seem to be doing great"... and the ass kissing begins.

but besides seeing that man I hope you all have great time in montana. Enjoy the beatiful view.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »
I know a  bunch of you think this is total crap but I knew John Mercer when the school was god damn HARD!!!!. When he was envolved in EVERY day of my life at MMS.....
and I know him now after the change of the school, (he is no longer as much a part of girls day),  and after having 2 little girls....
He has changed. bottom line.
I too was once scared of the blue eyes you all talk about and the last people I thought Id have, what I feel is a mutual respect with, is john and colleen.
They are friendly, compassionate, funny!! And I know they try damn hard just to make that little difference in our lives,
I don't have that fear with them anymore. they are important people in my life who happened to have been the counsolors at the school I once attended.... 10 YEARS AGO.....
One thing I have learned from MMS is not to judge people and take them for who they are now and not who we remember them as. We are all different now as I assume you are also.
Lets atleast give eachother that much space....that much respect and not judge to harshly of eachother, and J&C now at this time in our lives. ...
And i find it interesting that everyone says they did more harm than anything else yet we all think of them, we all rememeber...good or bad...they had an impact that changed our lives and I think everyone is, in some little way if not in a big way better for the experince we have all had.
B

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
REUNION!!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »
He has 2 little girls?..that's scary