Author Topic: Losers  (Read 7411 times)

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2005, 06:36:00 PM »
I didn't claim for it to have been a boarding school any time before that. I just said that it is now. I am fully aware the Whitmore Academy became accredited in November 2004. Those kids are on there because they left when the school had that website.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
i cant believe anyone on this site can speak about rob after you kept calling him gangland now all of the sudden yall think you have him brainwashed well i think he is past reading the trash on this site he sounds like a great kid and no matter what yall say cheryl cares for him no matter what

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 11:23:00 PM »
What was that comment about Rob suppose to mean? Seems he has simply moved on with his life, and is doing very well. What's wrong with that? Happy, great relationship, moving forward, not stuck in some mind control trap. Great guy, great girlfriend, great future. Sounds like he's a WINNER! Not playing the Cheryl game! Good for you Rob. Good for you Logan! Winners for sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 12:48:00 AM »
On 2005-06-25 19:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i cant believe anyone on this site can speak about rob after you kept calling him gangland now all of the sudden yall think you have him brainwashed well i think he is past reading the trash on this site he sounds like a great kid and no matter what yall say cheryl cares for him no matter what"

Cheryl doesn't give a rip...she ...withholds love....instigates hate....manipulates...she still loves ROB......she doesn't care....as sOOn as she lies her way free.....via a 28 day RITALIN free spree....she will beat feet....no contact with former inmates......BET....she don't give a RIP.....REST IN PEACE.....AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 12:58:00 AM »
Rob is his own person. Give it up. BRAINWASHED HIM? It must be ritalin, adderal, GROUP time!!!!
Rob keeps his milk in a refrigerator now, not on the ledge....Three squares, and no manipulation. Freedom at last!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
Believe it is "Candidacy Status of Accreditation" and the file is "RED FLAGGED" ...

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2005, 03:43:00 AM »
Ok "Angelina"

If you were really at the Whitmore from May 2002 to July 2003, than you had a two or three month overlap with Leah at the most. I have this funny feeling that you actually arrived October 31st 2003, the same day as a girl named Lindsey. In one of your earlier posts you were talking about all the stuff Leah stole from you, Hello Kitty stuff to be exact, the same exact items that a certain girl named CAITLYN accused Leah of stealing when I was there. That's funny. You also spoke about a girl named Annie (me) as if you knew her. You spoke about situations you would know nothing about unless you were there. I've got a newsflash for you, THERE WERE NO ANGELINA'S AT THE WHITMORE WHEN I WAS!!! Leah also left before I did so she was gone for the Zita incident too. So don't claim you met her then, 'cause that's ridiculous. You are tripping yourself up in your own lies left and right. Caitlyn, GIVE IT UP.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
On 2005-06-26 00:43:00, Tha Truth wrote:

"Ok "Angelina"

If you were really at the Whitmore from May 2002 to July 2003, than you had a two or three month overlap with Leah at the most. I have this funny feeling that you actually arrived October 31st 2003, the same day as a girl named Lindsey. In one of your earlier posts you were talking about all the stuff Leah stole from you, Hello Kitty stuff to be exact, the same exact items that a certain girl named CAITLYN accused Leah of stealing when I was there. That's funny. You also spoke about a girl named Annie (me) as if you knew her. You spoke about situations you would know nothing about unless you were there. I've got a newsflash for you, THERE WERE NO ANGELINA'S AT THE WHITMORE WHEN I WAS!!! Leah also left before I did so she was gone for the Zita incident too. So don't claim you met her then, 'cause that's ridiculous. You are tripping yourself up in your own lies left and right. Caitlyn, GIVE IT UP."

::drummer::   Tell it sista!

"... and the truth shall set you free"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2005, 12:13:00 PM »
That IS the problem Tha Truth. MOUSE just talks and talks and seems to forget what she posts. People who lie usually do trap themselves in their own little lie-traps.

And people who talk/LIE to and about OTHERS also never stop to think: These kids also talk to EACH OTHER, and that's when THEY FIND OUT that lies are being spread about them by a certain person who professes to "love them."  This is a SICK LITTLE GAME that when discovered, helps the victims of this type of manipulation to realize they are not loved but are being controlled, used, and abused! When these kids realize the TRUTH, and speak out---then they are attacked. A hard lesson to learn.
Why does Caitlyn persist in these postings, when the non-truths are so obvious--and anyone with a pea brain knows there is not and never was an ANGELINA Student?  One-word answer: Cheryl.
Rather pitiful to use a young girl like this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
How many of you people who are complaining about the Whitmore Academy were referred by a licensed professional, i.e. psychiatrist, psychologist, etc.?

I would suspect the answer to this question is NONE!!!  You were looking for some place to send your kid so that you did not have to deal with him/her and the truth.  You sent them away because you put yourself first, not your child.

And think about all the time you are spending on the computer and this website......you should be spending this time with your kids....no wonder you have problems!!!!

You are the REAL CHILD ABUSERS....so, it seems that you are in good company when you talk about the Whitmore Academy people.  

IN OTHER WORDS, "PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES!!!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
On 2005-06-26 09:13:00, Anonymous wrote:

Why does Caitlyn persist in these postings, when the non-truths are so obvious--and anyone with a pea brain knows there is not and never was an ANGELINA Student?  

"

What does it matter who "mouse" is? Why waste time dwelling on it and belittling anyone who posts?

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »
Some of the comments made about Caitlyn/Angelina may be harsh, but it's not just for the sake of belittling her. If it were, I'd understand exactly what you're saying. However, Caitlyn is deliberately lying to and misleading people on this site who are simply trying to find answers. Anyone who was at the Whitmore in the last year and a half knows EXACTLY who "Angelina" is and they're sick of her games. We're just trying to show her that enough people know who she actually is and she should just give up the charade. She's taking advantage of people who don't know any better and she thinks she's getting away with it. This is the way she always acted at the Whitmore. She knew more about computers than anyone there so she thought she could get away with everything, she thought she was better. Guess what, I may not spend every waking minute on my computer, or reading about hackers...but I'm not dumb. I know people. And of course, true to form, after being directly challenged like this, Caitlyn will avoid responding. She's just like that, she'll light the fuse and hide.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
On 2005-06-26 11:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How many of you people who are complaining about the Whitmore Academy were referred by a licensed professional, i.e. psychiatrist, psychologist, etc.?

I would suspect the answer to this question is NONE!!!  You were looking for some place to send your kid so that you did not have to deal with him/her and the truth.  You sent them away because you put yourself first, not your child.

And think about all the time you are spending on the computer and this website......you should be spending this time with your kids....no wonder you have problems!!!!

You are the REAL CHILD ABUSERS....so, it seems that you are in good company when you talk about the Whitmore Academy people.  

IN OTHER WORDS, "PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES!!!"

"

Not so fast pal, it's my understanind many of these parents were referred to Whitmore by Sue Scheff, a professional program referral agent.

Please try to keep your facts straight instead of making wild (and totally false) accusations.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
MOUSE-GIRL needs to disconnect from her computer and grow up.  Child abuse is a very serious matter not a joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
So, PAL....what are her credentials????  Is she a mental health  professional or not?