Author Topic: The Interview is confirmed  (Read 2532 times)

Offline DMX

• View Profile
The Interview is confirmed
« on: December 01, 2001, 07:18:52 AM »
Stop using B%$## n**#
DOnt use people like that for some bs comment board

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline gr8ful2aarc

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM »
B%^$^
I agree100% that is low and disrespectful.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2001, 01:21:23 PM »
On Monday, December 17, at 8:30 pm, an interview with an bondafide original founder, original board member,and early mover & shaker  of Straight, Inc. will be held.  The format will be  on group chat, moderated by me, and finally open to round robin questions & answers. questions asked and answered will pertain to the rise and fall of the Seed St Pete,  and the replacement of the seed by the St Pete parent group, the early incorporators, the actual conceptualizers of the straight, how straight was to be the New & improved Seed,  (gee, that sounds hauntingly familar even with today's copycat programs). Direct questions by the participants will be asked and answered.

The discussion should prove to be informative and hopefully enlightening for those interested in the history of the  abuse and misstreatment of 10s of thousands of the youths in this country under the guise of rehabilitation, including most of you reading this message.

Due to the dynamics of the interview, time constraints, and other concerns, only approx 15 to 20 participants will be allowed.  5 are already confirmed prior to this notice being posted. A transciption will NOT be available.

If you would like to be involved in this unique opportunity to learn the history of your tormentors as told by one of the original founders, please email me at [email protected], or contact Ginger. Participation will be limited to those whom have aol instant messenger and are pre approved by myself and/or ginger, as the format will only let you in by invitation.

any questions or comments are appreciated. Hope to see you there!!!!!