Author Topic: Seed Rules & Paperwork  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules & Paperwork
« on: November 21, 2002, 02:15:00 PM »
Hello, Everyone!
My name is Leigh Ann Bright and I was incarcerated in the Straight, Inc. program in St. Pete & Springfield, VA in 1982. I've been working on a book for several years about the Seed, Straight, KIDS, and SAFE programs. (And if I get funding - additional derivative programs too). Anyway, I've been gathering testimony from participants of said programs and I encourage all of you to lend me your voice - and share your experiences in the Seed program - just like you do here. First names only will be used or, of course, a fake name (or anonymous). Anyway, what are the chances that one of you (or your parents) are a pack-rat and kept the rules or any other official paperwork for the Seed? I have rules for every program - EXCEPT for the Seed - and it sure would be nice to have thirty years worth of proof that this is INDEED the same program!! (Not that WE need proof - but, certainly, the public does!) Anyone wishing to speak with me - please e-mail me at: [email protected]. or, if you want to REALLY be anonymous, you can send copies of your paperwork to: P.O. Box 534, Bristow, VA  20136. THANK YOU!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules & Paperwork
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2002, 07:16:00 PM »
Hi LeighAnn, I hit the link you gave and emailed you. When I pressed send, a screen came up stating their is no match for your address.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules & Paperwork
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 04:52:00 PM »
Well, that's wierd! How about:
[email protected]
maybe it's case sensitive?