Author Topic: ASYLUM CONFUSSION  (Read 40514 times)

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
ha
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Glad you got to come home, and go to a REAL SCHOOL, and had the opportunity you could earn your way into a wonderful university like Texas Tech. Congratulations.
You seemed to have done well, and should be proud of YOURSELF. Hopefully, you give your parents some well-deserved credit, too...assuming that is who you have been living with the past 3 years.

Thankfully, the Whitmore is closed--so the Sudweeks are confined to only abusing their own children.

yes i have done well, thanks to mark and cheryl sudweeks, if i hadnt gone to whitmore i would probably still be a sophomore, or maybe in jail somewhere, i take it from your bold letters that you are being sarcastic, as if to say that the whitmore wasnt a real school and that i wasnt at home there.
in fact, i got thirteen credits at the whitmore, without which i would be a dropout, and i felt very much at home there, my last day was sad for me, and i still miss them everyday.
dont think i am not grateful for my parents, thats not what im saying
but i couldnt have done any of this without mark and cheryl, you can try to speak out against that all you want but the truth is, odds are you have never met them or me so you wouldnt begin to know my story, so you dont really hold a lot of sway here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2007, 11:25:16 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2007, 12:39:45 AM »
Samoan built, do you know why the Suds closed down Whitmore?
Do you know why Cheryl Sudweeks accepted a plea bargain in the criminal case against her; iF she wasn't guilty of anything?

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.  GULP, GULP, GULP........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2007, 08:41:27 PM »
ok, yah cheryl did some bad things and a lot of things happened at the whitmore that definatly should not of taken place. and i believe that anyone who wants reconciliation should receive that but i just want to make one point clear.

AMF has been on here for a loooooong time writing these STUPID poems and this is what i have to say. If you feel so passionatly compelled to come onto this website everyday and type out your poems, trying to make them as "deep" and enigmatic as possible then...
1. You have not one single thing to do. You can't possibly have any friends, and if you do, they are as lame as you.

2. Why don't you just put your real name instead of AMF? Its like you think you are some kind of revolutionary phantom on the internet messing with Mark and Cheryl.

You aren't accomplishing anything by posting those "inept" poems. All you are doing is wasting your time, and making the idiots who come on here every day waste their time too by thinking that they are ever going to feel better about their "horrible" time at the Whitmore. No one ever  gets anything accomplished by talking shit.

I am very curious as to what your name is. If you want them shut down, then you wont care what happens to them and hate them then you obviously shouldn't care if they think you are a "traitor". I think that is the real reason why you are afraid to give out your name.

Because for some reason a part of you deep down does love Mark or Cheryl or some part of the Whitmore and you are scared of hurting them by talking shit, which is all you really are doing.

And like I said before, a lot of bad stuff happened at the Whitmore, but there was nothing that could have possibly happened that would Severely torment you for this long. And if you are tormented that bad to the point that you obsess over it this much, then you have got some serious problems. All in all, stop talking about someone over a website. It's pointless, and I hate to say it but all it does is give you short term gratification.

I have Mark and Cheryl's phone number and I know where they live so If you wanted to send them a letter, or talk to them and let them know personally who you are and how you feel, then feel free to email me at [email protected] or myspace me or aim me musicks8er3.

And i have been DYING to know how you find the time in the day to come on here so much because with school and work i hardly find time to type this much right here.

anyways
peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »
I think AMF is just bored because he has no life. Man up and say who you are and if you don't it just proves that you don't have any fucking balls. If you're so strongly against the Whitmore then you shouldn't have any problem revealing your "secret identity". Seriously though what do you have to lose by telling your name? fuckin pussy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »
Hate to tell you this---but Whitmore Academy IS CLOSED DOWN!
I'm sure AMF already knows that.
Check the postings.  Don't think AMF posts here EVERY DAY.
Matter of fact, wish AMF would post. MIss those witty poems.

Where did the Suds move to?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2007, 11:46:29 AM »
Cheryl In hell
Burning crotch on fire
Vagina melting
Mark anally impaled
On Devil's shaft
Whitmore on fire
burn whitmore bure
let the kids free
body mind spirt
roam free forever
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
Pure to the Resue
Fails to save the suds
Evil begats evil
Cunts fail hard again
Walking abortions
they are
Sue and Izzy
lesbian cunty duo
both with yeast infection

Ode To Izzy

Once there was a Bitch in St Erectus
How has a really big chestus
Her blubber filled cheeks would crash
sparks would fly out of her ass

Ode To Sue

sue The Cunt
Massive gaping vagina
Sue the Cunt
Vagina dripping Aids
Sue The Cunt
Noxious vagina smells
Sue The Cunt
Toxic fumes from under
Sue The Cunt
I threw up on your tits
cause I could smell
nasty cunty smell
from far far away
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »
I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be..................

less WE forget >>>>>>>>>>.  sOOn >>>>>>>        AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2007, 10:20:44 PM »
The identity of AMF has been revealed on these forums once before. He has a knack for poetry.. and as far as I'm concerned he has his reasons for being angry and disgruntled with Whitmore "Academy"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 12:45:38 PM »
Knack  ----  adroit

cleverly skillful, resourceful, or ingenious.................lOl.......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2007, 10:35:58 PM »
and sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on