Author Topic: ASYLUM CONFUSSION  (Read 40521 times)

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
hey GORILLA!!.........HOW ABOUT finding the "lost" checks (LIAR) and refunding our money.....$16,000...and luggage, clothes, personal effects...ECT ECT...........

MARK AND CHERYL SUDWEEKS ARE LIARS, CHEATS, AND THIEVES..............question them...call them on this post.......well MISS Mary GENTILE>>>>>?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2005, 01:59:00 AM »
You still see all that child-saving goodness, and kindness in your friends, the Sudweeks, MOTHER MARY?  
Think it's been pointed out rather plainly that the SUDS are liars, cheaters, theieves, child abusers, child molesters, people who just should not be around children at all. The saddest thing you have said is that your son ever referred to that woman Cheryl Sudweeks as his "second Mom." Surely he only said that to gain some favor from her, like maybe FOOD!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2005, 02:04:00 AM »
MOTHER MARY you seem good at raising money. Think you could help us conned parents to get our money back from the Liars--the Sudweeks? We won't even lie to you about it. We just think we got a bad deal, paying those thugs to abuse our kids when they were SUPPOSE to be educating them and providing therapy and room and board for them. THINK you could help out here MOTHER MARY?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
thank you who said that the poems suck and their arguments are dumb, you have some sense
nate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
the arguments aren't so dumb. they spell out the sudweeks abuse against this boy joey, the outrage felt about this abuse, and the total insanity about what the "poet" calls the whitmore "asylum."  no, the poems don't suck. the sudweeks' abusive behaviors suck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2005, 12:09:00 AM »
meet baby kangaroo and you too will feel as I do.........I love all the children in the zoo........to bad this has to start out sad..........note this:: I won't go away...give in to strays......turn for money,power, or a new chin.......TWEAKER and PEEK ER going to face their sin......in the pin......before a judge and civil TIN.....no big mystery as to me....just focus on baby kangaroos misery.....lest we let shame blind us...and the SUDWEEKS spread more mistrust.........it is a reckoning....no mistake........going to rake them over fire....refine//confine them pure......."GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"..........AMF

DOES IT MATTER ~chris???

GORILLA TO JAIL......THAN i'LL TELL........TO HELL WITH EM BOTH x2x2

Offline AMF

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2005, 06:45:00 PM »
On 2005-06-08 21:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"meet baby kangaroo and you too will feel as I do.........I love all the children in the zoo........to bad this has to start out sad..........note this:: I won't go away...give in to strays......turn for money,power, or a new chin.......TWEAKER and PEEK ER going to face their sin......in the pin......before a judge and civil TIN.....no big mystery as to me....just focus on baby kangaroos misery.....lest we let shame blind us...and the SUDWEEKS spread more mistrust.........it is a reckoning....no mistake........going to rake them over fire....refine//confine them pure......."GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"..........AMF

DOES IT MATTER

GORILLA TO JAIL.............TO HELL WITH EM BOTH x2x2

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2005, 10:41:00 AM »
On 2005-06-01 17:03:00, AMF wrote:

"In the dream creaks a dungeon. I?m there

with a hole in my pants. Martyr? Saint?  Enough to be a sinner.  Crabgrass pries the flagstones apart. Sweet GORILLA?S at the window.  Time to learn to dance. I dance awake and there you are,  back turned, wearing brave new panties, silk too fine to violate. No longer lovers, but we share a bed, so I?ll tell you my dream.  What of those menstrual flowers? What of the dim lacings  of death between us, thin and final as your underwear?  Old jailbirds mated, we?ll wake in dungeons every day  and cry ?There?s been a mistake!???..TWEAKER AND PEEK ER  going to HELL??time will tell?????????..  

"

red fish blue fish...school of rules......Judge ROY going to sentence....heavy probation....civil resistence..going to cost alot.....heavy burden to bear....as she dances in her underwear........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »
Let's not forget: Those are SACRED MORMON undergarment that the Gorilla dances in!
My, my.
See you in church on Sunday, Gorilla!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »
Do SERVERS work on Sunday????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2005, 11:11:00 PM »
Ritalin time...Tweak Tweak Tweak.
Peek er time too!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 15:45:00, AMF wrote:

"

On 2005-06-08 21:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"meet baby kangaroo and you too will feel as I do.........I love all the children in the zoo........to bad this has to start out sad..........note this:: I won't go away...give in to strays......turn for money,power, or a new chin.......TWEAKER and PEEK ER going to face their sin......in the pin......before a judge and civil TIN.....no big mystery as to me....just focus on baby kangaroos misery.....lest we let shame blind us...and the SUDWEEKS spread more mistrust.........it is a reckoning....no mistake........going to rake them over fire....refine//confine them pure......."GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF HERE"..........AMF

DOES IT MATTER

GORILLA TO JAIL.............TO HELL WITH EM BOTH x2x2

"

"   XXXX

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2006, 10:35:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

On 2005-06-01 17:03:00, AMF wrote:

"In the dream creaks a dungeon. I?m there

with a hole in my pants. Martyr? Saint?  Enough to be a sinner.  Crabgrass pries the flagstones apart. Sweet GORILLA?S at the window.  Time to learn to dance. I dance awake and there you are,  back turned, wearing brave new panties, silk too fine to violate. No longer lovers, but we share a bed, so I?ll tell you my dream.  What of those menstrual flowers? What of the dim lacings  of death between us, thin and final as your underwear?  Old jailbirds mated, we?ll wake in dungeons every day  and cry ?There?s been a mistake!???..TWEAKER AND PEEK ER  going to HELL??time will tell?????????..  

"

red fish blue fish...school of rules......Judge ROY going to sentence....heavy probation....civil resistence..going to cost alot.....heavy burden to bear....as she dances in her underwear........AMF

How did they KNOW???..............please tell..........

Offline samoan_built

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/rejectotron3
yeah so
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
To think that parents are at Whitmore this weekend--believing their kids are actually "graduating."  Wait until these same kids have to take the GED to get into even a Community College.

Wait until these kids are home a few weeks, and their minds begin to clear and they start to tell these unsuspecting parents what REALLY went on at Whitmore.

A Sad sad awakening for these terribly fooled parents is coming.

I'm a whitmore alumni, i've been home for almost three years and I still feel the same way as the day I left. Mark and Cheryl are great people, who helped me change my life for the better. I'm graduating this year, on time as planned, and next year I'm going to college at texas tech university.
ua nei galo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ASYLUM CONFUSSION
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2007, 04:40:28 PM »
Glad you got to come home, and go to a REAL SCHOOL, and had the opportunity you could earn your way into a wonderful university like Texas Tech. Congratulations.
You seemed to have done well, and should be proud of YOURSELF. Hopefully, you give your parents some well-deserved credit, too...assuming that is who you have been living with the past 3 years.

Thankfully, the Whitmore is closed--so the Sudweeks are confined to only abusing their own children.