Author Topic: THIS MADE ME PHYSICALLY SICK  (Read 1138 times)

Offline MG

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
THIS MADE ME PHYSICALLY SICK
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
What got me fired up to look into this was when Brother JEB! took office. In the spring or early summer, one of his first proclamations was all about setting up $100M worth of state funded juvenile drug rehabs in Florida. I read that in the Sun Sentinel and suddenly started to ponder the significance of Nancy Reagan's visits to Straight open meetings.

I think sometimes I liked it better when I was just a little paranoid but the world was more or less ok.  :wink:

Innocence implies the ability to restrain from the initiation of aggression, and to question those who don't.
http://www.MisesRomania.org' target='_new'>Sorin Cucerai

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline MG

• View Profile
THIS MADE ME PHYSICALLY SICK
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »
I would have to agree with that.  It is just like how Hilary Clinton goes to visit a city in New York that has the 2nd highest crime rate in the country, and acts like she is doing some sort of favor. It is the dumping ground for paroles, rapists, and welfare recipients for the whole state.  Polititions are buying up all the properties and "fixing it up".  Property values have more than doubled already in two years. Gentrification is what it is called.  I love how these grimmy polititions line their pockets in the guise of helping people.

I have a friend who attended Daytop here in new York that was only eighteen and weighed 280lbs then, now weighing 325lbs.  They made him dress up like a baby and stand up in a corner all day and many other things.

These places are FFFFFFFFFF'DDDDD
Look at the one where they physically killed two children, tortured them to death and it took the second for them to even be brought up on charges!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR

I am going to send that link to everyone I know!